• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do u hate about..

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    when ur in the movie theater? well 2 things: when i have to go the bathroom in the middle of the movie and those advertisments before the movie.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I only hate it when I have to use the bathromm, and when strangers sit next to me! When they sit next to me, I scream in my head 'AHHH!!!! THERE'S PLENTY OF EMPTY SEATS!! GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME!!!!!' XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Actually, I started to be grateful for the commercials. They're long, and they're sometimes fun. And it gives you time to buy some popcorn and go to the restroom, since they're so long. XD

The only thing I hate about in the theater ir people talking. Darn it,I so want to shut them up XD

*dies*

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    When im around idiots who have already seen the movie, and yells out every freaking part! >_< I told them a few times nicely that I, and other's wouldent wanna know what's going to happen, but nooo wouldent listen.. That's when I got mad and yelled than they shut up.. <_< I also hate it when it takes so long to start the actual movie..

~Blade~

Years
    wehn ppl use cellphones. i once threatened to shove it up the guys nose if he didnt stop. he actually CALLED the theatre and i was evicted... i havent been that one since

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    O_O That'z why I turn my cell off.

I don't mind previewz but everyonce in a while they'll put an actuall commercial in the movie, az in one for zomething like Tide, or Snickerz...I hate that! Commercialz taunt me enough at home I don't want it here!!

XD@ Kenshin! I uzed to think that all the time, than I ztarted going to the moviez early and zat on the end 8D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They put boatloads of TV commercials before our movies anymore, bleh. <_<; Other than that I hate having to get up and use the restroom lest I miss something, but other than that my theater is pretty cool. Free refills and all. =o

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I hate the Soda Smell ;D
    Really, ANY soda stinks... and do not smell good XD
    (I dun like ANY kind of soda!)

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I hate the endless preveiws T_T BWARG! They just go on...and on... and on... >_< DIE PREVIEWS!
    I also hate when little kids sit next to me and continue asking questions throuout the movie....(Hey, even when theyre little, they should be able to understand basic plots...) I ask them politely to stop, and their parents glare at me. How rude!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i sincerely hate it when people are talking... or even worse when people are reciting the lines, or talking to you. i permenently hate pirates of the carribean because we had the worst group of kids in front of us. they wouldn't shut up, they were poking me and my friends and throwing crap at the screen, they even walked behind the screen and started pounding it... so after the movie i knocked one of them over and made it look like an accident. i wrote a story afterword about my friend going berzerk and killing them all with wires (like, you slip the wire over their heads and you pull it back really fast and then BOOM! no more head, i heard about it happening once in brazil) i also hate getting gum on any part of me, i got it in my hair once... it was on the back of my seet during minority report... and i hate fandango adds, and even worse, i hate the people that laugh at them... and i think that's about all

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I remember when my sister had to go to the bathroom during the Return of the King. She didn't want to go, (to put it in perspective, she's probably as big a fan of the trilogy as I am, hehe) but since it wasn't even halfway, she had no choice. She ended up missing the whole scene where Pippin sang to Denethor, as Faramir marched on Osgiliath (the singing scene, for those who don't remember the names, hehe). I've never seen her run so fast though, hehe....

But, I don't really like the fact that they don't let you take outside food into the movies. Even though we usually find a way, it's still a ripoff, hehe.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I really dislike when people talk during a movie. Whispering is fine, but some will just blurt out stupid things that nobody needed to know! And when cell phones go off... That's annoying. I also don't like it when people will laugh for such a long time during a part that isn't even that funny.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    The thing that I hate the most about going to the movie theatre, is having to sit beside some stranger.

Whenever I go to the theatre, I always pray that it will work out so there's exactly 1 chair between my in the stranger, because it is very unlikely that anyone will sit there, as hardly anyone goes to the movie theatre by themselves. It wouldn't even be that bad if it weren't for the fact that the drink holders are right on the arm of the chair, because ith it, I always have to make sure that the person beside me doesn't spill it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I went to see a film the other week and i timed the comemrcials on my phone it took them 23 mins to actually get onto the film! I think they shoudl only be 5 maybe 7 mins not 23! I hate it when i need a pee during the film as well its like i need it but i'll miss and exiting bit, and when u come back you find out you've missed a vital part of the film GUTTING, oh and dont get me started on sitting next to strangers!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I get angry easily (some people know this, heh), so ANY little outside noise puts me into "brooding with rage" mode. Be it the squeak of a chair, the laughter of children (a terrible noise), or ANY whispering. So when I saw Prisoner or Azkaban last week there was a kid who was crying so much he had to be taken out. And another kid who was doing the baneful asking the parent questions thing. Kids should NOT be allowed to go to a theatre unless they understand you have to sit down and shut up. And why do people take BABIES to a theatre?! Anybody who attempts to bring a baby to a theatre should be turned away. Seriously.

And WHY do they show TV commercials before the previews? I don't need to be entertained before a movie. And they're SO loud. Nothing like having that Fanta crap being drilled into your cranium. Now I can't have any conversations in the quietness of a theatre prior to a movie because of those blasted advertisements.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
    Years
    When people are talking while the movie is playing... Oh god, that is SO annoying! My brother and I are very embarassed to go to the movies with our dad before he NEVER understands what was going on and kept asking. (Watch the movie, Dad, and listen to what they're saying!) Some people were even forced to tell him to shut up.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lady Machoke-Me and my friends got kicked out from the movies the other day for talking XD

Well, why go to the movies if you hate things about it anyways? =/

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Back