• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    What do you do in your spare time other than PC?

Well, I write... and I watch anime, movies, talk with my fiance, think about the future... I do some gardening every now and then, and I play with my pet rat, Toba.

What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?

It's a girl :]

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    When I'm not studying or preparing for my classes, I'm usually on the Internet checking out certain websites like deviantART, myanimelist, and other forums or I'm just checking my email(s). Other than that, I would watch anime and download it while I'm on the Internet or read. Then there's the occasional chores like sweeping and washing dishes, and if I'm really feeling up to it (well, if she's feeling up to it), I'll be playing with my dog.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    what spare time?

Read, once in a while. Television consumes me, and eat. I lovee to eat.!

Years
    I'll just make a list:

MyAnimeList, actually watch some anime, practice some graphics, practice guitar, listen to music, read the news, ponder about a variety of things. I'm oh so typical.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    If I had any spare time, I'd probably read or work on any side art projects I have piling up. I'd say I watch TV but I almost always have the TV on as background noise. Pokémon is also up there, obviously, and if there's really really nothing else to work on, I draw, ride my bike, or sleep.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    youtube, myanimelist, pokecommunity, gimp, eat food, read, watch tv, go outside, hang out with friends, eat food, play video games, watch anime, run, sleep<3,

i have a lot of stuff to do in my free time.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    typically, i..
    a. watch anime
    b. play pokemon/trade/breed
    c. t.v.
    d. random stuff on the comp/msn, etc.
    e. eat :D

nothing special~

Years
    I like to cook, eat, listen to music, talk to friends, work with plants, take walks, go on the computer, hanging out at the local coffee house with all my friends and video games. Im always pretty busy!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I make graphics at times, icons specifically if I don't feel like making much effort but still getting praise for it xD
    I tend to just lurk around here, chat on msn and just sit around on facebook.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    i like to..

eat. text. sleep. msn. computer stuff like youtube and pc, etc. hang out with friends sometimes. play pokemon HG of course. read what other people write on pc. sometimes watch tv. play with/bug my little sister. eat. that's about it.. lol.

Ayselipera

I'd say the number one thing I do is listen to music in my free time. Lately I've been on the computer more due to boredom and I notice whenever I'm on the computer I have music playing in the background. Other then that I go through phases of playing my DS and reading.

When it's starts to get warmer I'll be spending more time swimming and maybe reading while I tan. I like to multi task. ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    ITT: Things people should already have listed in their profiles under interests.

Not trolling or anything, but yeah.

Drawing is the only vaguely productive thing I ever do.

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    freetime..hmm...im usually playing guitar,so i guess playing video games,listening to music,wanking off(:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I tend to draw a whole lot if I get bored of PC if I get bored with nothing else to do. I sometimes listen to music and chill, or play my DS. :)

Back