• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do to feel happy?

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • I'm a bad boyfriend.... when im mad i beat my G/F and kick our dog like a football

just kidding.... I buy my g/f 2 dozen roses and candy to watch her smile to make me feel happy.

~Fuzzy

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • To feel happy when ever I'm in a bad mood is talk to a specific friend on AIM or the phone. : ]. I love her so much.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hanging out with my friends, playing hockey, talking to some of my friends here, playing Pokemon always puts me in a good, content mood.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • If I'm down, and I need to cheer up, I want to be alone, listen to music I think is awesome (differs from time to time), maybe hang out on the forums.

I generally like to do thing I'm really, really good at, like drawing, thus cheering myself up when I notice how my skills evolve, or just reflect on my life and all the good things I have.

I usually don't hang out with my closest friends that often outside of school, as we live so far from each other (I live outside town, but I go to school in the city It's awesome.).

Ah well. I think that sums most things up.

Put a smile on that face! Pokey OUT! ~

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Do extra nice things for my friends and fam. Seeing them happy makes me really happy. ^^
    Or I'll play the piano, or play video games, or read, or go for a long bike ride in the summer. Woohoo.

But yes, I am a huge people-pleaser. :D

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The things I do to feel happy are to hang out with my friends, play basketball, and play with my dog.

Back