• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you have under your bed?

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Some special edition video game boxes that won't fit on my shelves, bedsheets, and a Wii U that probably doesn't work. Stuff I'd sooner forget about, basically!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Ummm... my hair, probably?

What do you have under your bed?

I'm not weird! It's just, my hair is long and it often just ends up in places if I'm there often. It was under my last couple beds so it's my safe assumption.
    But really, our current bed is just two mattresses next to each other to make a big one (it's awesome!) but since they're right on the floor there's almost no room for anything to be under there. I don't have a lot of stuff so I've never really used that as a storage space ever since I got rid of a lot of stuff I owned as a teenager. There's just no room and no stuff to fill the no room.

Back