• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to wear?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    All I really wear is just one of my many t-shirts and a tight pants.

No, I do not buy tight pants. My pants were always big when I buy them, then I suddenly grow to fit it....

Also, I can't forget about my jacket. Lol. It's what keeps me warm. x)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Suits, nothing makes me happier than wearing a well made suit.
    Striped shirts, I have no end of shirts, i find that they're good for formal and casual wear.
    Cardigans, simple but stylish.
    Plain white Ts. If I'm wearing a T shirt chances are it's plain white. Otherwise it's something quirky.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Jeans Sweats or long shorts. You know the past your knees but not to your ankle halfway shorts.
    For a shirt either a hoodie, a zip-up hoodie or some random black thing. That has style mind you.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I like to wear nothing xD
    No I like to wear like jeans and a shirt if I go out with mates
    But if I go out to mess about I'll wear tracksuits and a sport shirt.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Oh gosh there's a ton of variation here. For examply, currently, I'm wearing a dark red tank top, a black cropped jacket, a dark denim A&F skirt, black leggings, and black Converses. Lots of what I wear revolves around that, most of the time t-shirts or tank tops, not necessarily tight but not baggy either for the shirts, while I prefer relatively fitted tank tops, skinny or straight leg jeans, zip up hoodies or cropped jackets, and either flip flops or Converse, or Adidas for P.E., which I wear outside of P.E. as well sometimes. Bermuda shorts, denim shorts, or skirts when it gets warm. Yeah, mainly that, I like clothes, they're not all I care about but still, I find putting outfits together fun.

Terragal

Secretive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Winter: Jeans, Baggy Jumpers, T-shirts, Skirts with leggings, any random decent shirt I can find in my wardrobe, trainers/doll shoes/heels, knee-high socks that are prettyful

Any warmer Weather: skirts, dresses (that poof out!), flats, heels, trainers, long socks or shorter socks, halter necks, bikini, off the shoulder shirts, khakis, anything pretty and summery

Surprisingly, I don't own any pairs of skinny jeans... I just own jeans and random khakis. HAHA

And I wear random party dresses as well... in both weathers. Wait, we have seemed to define that I wear pretty much the same sort of things in all types of weather, barring that bikini. That is frankly for summer and summer only!!!!

HoneyBubbles

walk this way
    Years
    I feel so uncreative. I generally wear very simple outfits - some skinny jeans, and a nice shirt with ballet flats. I don't have a lot of T-shirts or blue jeans because my school doesn't allow them. I love wearing scarfs and cute sweaters too.
    But that's just at school.
    At home, I wear house dresses. All. the. time. I look like a 50s housewife when I'm at home and not expecting anyone.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Just... whatever's on the top of my dresser.

Except during formal occasions, then I wear black dress pants and a trenchcoat.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Usually jeans and either a t-shirt, a long-sleeved shirt, or either of those two shirts with a hooded sweatshirt depending the temperature.

In the summer and early fall I tend to wear polo shirts and shorts. Sometimes short-sleeved dress shirts in the spring and summer too.

Colours are generally one solid colour or like...a single, horizontal stripe.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    A sleeved shirt and pants with some usable pockets. They are the most comfortable of all clothes I've known

CrasH

Beasterling
    Years
    Well, usually it all depends on what kind of shoes I want too wear haha. I know. I'm girly. but I have and only wear vans. I have I think 8 pairs.

So it's either Vans. Cargo shorts and a T-shirt. Or Vans. Jeans (not tight, but not too baggy) and a t shirt. oh and the shades. Can't forget the shades.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I usually wear tracksuits and polo neck tops.
    I also wear those things that look like t-shirts but with sleeves down the arms :D

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    Nothing

Oh dangit, someone took my joke XD

Hmm, skinny jeans, Converse, band T-shirts, tight T-shirts, black and pink combined...and fuzzy socks. I love the fuzzy socks. They're so cute <3

And extensions xP

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    A lot of people like skinny jeans here. but I don't get what the attraction with them is, someone care to explain?

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hmm, skinny jeans, Converse, band T-shirts, tight T-shirts, black and pink combined...and fuzzy socks. I love the fuzzy socks. They're so cute <3
    I like your styleeee.
    A lot of people like skinny jeans here. but I don't get what the attraction with them is, someone care to explain?
    Well, what's wrong with them? They just look.. So good.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    To school on a hot day: Basketball shorts, Jordans and either a UA or Underarmor T Shirt
    School on a cold day: Converse, Quicksilver jeans, random skate brand T Shirt and my DC sweatshirt.
    School on a day where I don't feel like wearing either: Jeans and and my Holister polos, more than likely
    Around the house: Basketball shorts and a wife beater.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    T-shirts and comfortable pants/shorts. Except during Halloween/when I cosplay. Then everything goes out the window.

For the most part, I just want to be comfortable, no matter what I look like.

Back