• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you spend most of your money on?

Guosuto-chan

Identified by SILPH SCOPE
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2009
    Fast food. Oh so much fast food. I work at McDonald's so its even worse, I get food half off on shifts and at 3AM there's nothing else to eat but the food that's there so...
    And gas, but that's necessary.

And I just spent my last 80 dollars on a DSi... I had to sell lots of old games to make up the rest of the cost. I have learned to make no more reckless purchases.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Whenever I do spend my money on something, it either goes to new sneakers or minor foods like snacks and cereals.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I spend most of my money on... hardly anything. I'm one of those people who hoards butt loads of money.

The only things I buy are gaming related items such as new games (obviously) and accessories. However, even that is very uncommon.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My bills, rent, and food for the most part. That is all my money is going to. I have about eight bills that I need to take of every month. x.x If I do have extra money, I will spend it on clothes, maybe some video games, music cds, and DVDs. But as of late...it was mostly food. XD And since I been getting everything healthy, the grocery bill went up. And the thing is I worked hard for that money, and it end up going back to them. XD Because I also shop the same store I work.

Game M

Grumpy Bear
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    Most of it gets saved up or spent on food, movies & game rentals

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Clothes! They're the single most important thing for me to buy right now. I'm given food at home, no bills of my own, no desire to buy videogames or upgrade systems, so I'm at a great time to just work on my image. :321

Years
    Video games, DVD's, and junk food.

I'm so grateful that I have a job. Because money is pretty tight in our house, my parents have really cut back on shopping the past year or so, leaving me out to dry for having decent food in the house to eat (by decent, I mean junk food, obviously). Now, though, that's not a problem.

Also, I like being able to buy video games whenever I want, provided it's on a week I get paid. Growing up, I usually only got new games and stuff at or around Christmas or my birthday (with rare results in between for good grades in school or whatever).

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    Hmm..

Well I have to pay for the internet (10 meg line [Yes we do actually get speeds of 10 meg sometimes :P]), For Food (I eat like a TROOPER!), and some rent..

Other than that, I buy what ever, I'm still at school, but I work as a web dev at the same time, Nice combo :D

Last time I got paid i bought an iPod Touch and took the Mrs out for dinner.
    Then kept the rest in the bank.. Lol :D

Random Electronics i guess is my #1 spender :)
    <3 New HardDrive this month ^^

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    What is this "money" you speak of?

I write fanfiction and download lots of Oblivion mods for a reason...they're both free.

Back