• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you spend most of your money on?

Vie

Years
    books, mangas, clothes, hobbies, going out, DS, journeys, healthy stuff, pens and color, guitar...
    there is always so much month at the end of the money. .__.

Last edited:
    Years
    Art supplies. I'm required to buy my materials from various stationary shops and my college's own art shop to bring into class with me, which can be a bit of a burden on my wallet since materials are generally quite expensive; because of this I am always trying to find ways to handle my money while also taking extreme care of the materials I use to craft.

Years
    Mostly bills and my girlfriend. I usually have some play money at the end of the month, but I generally tend to try to save that for when I move out.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Video games and candy. I know, very childish.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Clothing, food, video games, books, a girlfriend if I have one at the time, and random stuff when I go to the mall. I'm also saving up already for when I move out in 3 years, because I'm moving out as soon as I can; my parents nag me about everything all day long.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Bills/Rent and probably groceries/food or school/art supplies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Games and food. Games because they're expensive, food because of my addiction to TGI Friday's and Applebee's, and not clothes 'cause someone on campus gives away free T-shirts every week it seems :P

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    1. I just spend $30,000 on a car (no, there's no payment, I paid it in full).
    2. Girlfriend (movies, food, condoms [$5-10/week for the past 2 years])
    3. Food (yeah, I'm a fatty :P)
    4. Silkroad (gold and silk).

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I usually spend it on games, but I do not often because I'm saving up just to beat my record of money savings. xD

Crissy xX

Back