• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What do you think of the Galar fossil Pokémon?

What do you think of the Galar fossil Pokémon?

Four new fossils were introduced in Galar - Dracovish, Dracozolt, Arctovish, and Arctozolt. You can see them pictured above in that order. What do you guys think of these four? Did you use any on your team??

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    They are ugly in a way that doesn't make me angry. I can't say I like them, but I don't dislike them either.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Horrible creatures that were put together in the least ethical ways, forced to suffer for the rest of their presumably short lives thanks to some random human's warped mindset and methods.

I love them. Especially Dracovish.

pkmin3033

Fantastic concept, absolutely awful execution. They really should have designed the Pokemon so that they look like proper hybrids, not two Pokemon photoshopped together.

Lord Caduceus

Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Years
    I actually like their designs a lot. Something about them just speaks to me. I personally used Dracovish in a Nuzlocke run and was surprised at how well it could tank and OHKO Leon's Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2023
    I like their designs, they're lovably freaks of nature that shouldn't exist, but you can't help but feel bad for them

Years
    I find them endearingly ridiculous. Haven't gotten around to using them yet, but I do have the fossil halves to build all of them, so I'll work with them when I feel inspired.

Years
    The one I happened to get was Arctozolt and I think that's my least favorite but I haven't warmed up to any of them yet (maybe later). My feeling right now is gen 8 has too many awesome Pokemon to pay attention to these poor tortured souls.

Back