• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think of the New Characters?

Which of Elesa's looks do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
  • I like all of the new characters, honestly... except for the male protagonist. I refuse to let his hair grow on me... lol

I love how they changed the old characters to look more mature, and gave Elesa a new attractive look since she is a model.

torchickensandwich

<-- this guy
    Years
  • I like the look of the new protagonists and rival for the most part. The only thing I don't really like is that the new protagonists wear visors, and yet that's such a small detail I'll probably forget about it by the time the game releases. Everyone else looks great though! Cheren and Bianca's new looks are cool and even the Akuroma guy looks interesting.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    not a fan of Hihihiroshi or Black2 to be honest
    at least he gets a better rival theme

playing as White2 in both games

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love how they changed the old characters to look more mature, and gave Elesa a new attractive look since she is a model.

Yeah that actually makes a lot of sense, since she's most likely constantly travelling around and doing modeling work etc.

Is it just me or was anyone else less impressed with the design of the rival in the video than they originally were? I didn't really like him at first but he looks less appealing now. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Is it just me or was anyone else less impressed with the design of the rival in the video than they originally were? I didn't really like him at first but he looks less appealing now. :x
    I thought he would be a mean Silver-like rival, but turns out his mysterious looks are just for show. :/ still I think he's cool, only he looked kind of cartoony in the animated trailer.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Plus, he's named Hihihiroshi. I'm hoping that you can name him, like in Kanto and Sinnoh, because I DON'T want to name him that.

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    i love it, especially Elesa! sad that you cant play as rival's sprite tho

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years

• Yeah that actually makes a lot of sense, since she's most likely constantly travelling around and doing modeling work etc.

Yeah I said that in my previous post.

It looks like we'll be getting Plasma admins. I like their new look.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I still really like his appearance! u_u;

Yeah, I'm kinda let down that apparently once again we're NOT getting a rival who takes an antagonistic role...
    We still don't know a lot about the rival even still, though. Maybe one of the evil team members changes his perspective in the games later on, and he unintentionally takes on the role of an antagonist. I don't know, the trailer didn't change my impression on the rival at all. He still seems pretty cool to me!
    Plus, he's named Hihihiroshi. I'm hoping that you can name him, like in Kanto and Sinnoh, because I DON'T want to name him that.
    Haha, it's like Hihidaruma. :B

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • why do people not like the rival's attitude, I find it awesome that for once we have the aggressive rival on our side as our best friend, means he's more willing to fight alongside you and pretty much obliterate anything with your help.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Well the rival doesn't seem any less cool to me. Actually the trailer made me like him more. He seems tough and friendly at the same time rather than the jerkish Silver and Blue...

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
    Years
  • Speaking of plasma admins, did you notice that with the ninja lady, that's what, our third female team admin with red hair? Ariana, Mars,and now her. And I can't remember if there were any in gen3. Why the red hair fetish, GAMEFREAK?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hah I actually think Pokémon games lack trainers and characters with red hair (and I want more!). :[ I really like Plasma's new uniforms though. Better than the old ones.

Also I never mentioned Elesa's new look, but it's amazing. I'm glad that GameFreak has changed her design like many of us wanted. Though I'm not so sure about the outfit.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
  • Elesa — Blonde or Brunette?

Many of you may have seen the animated trailer for Black and White 2 and so accordingly have probably seen Elesa's new look, but which do you like more — her older one or newer one? Why?

Personally, I like her blonde look more as I find it suits her personality more and, well... she is an electric-type gym leader, so... 'nuff said? :laugh:

Last edited:

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Just one thing, Brunette means Brown hair, Elesa had Black, and yes I prefer her with Black hair, defines her face more

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back