• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solastalgia

dancing through life
Years
  • Perhaps a branch-off evolution for Dragonair instead of Dragonite (like Kirlia --> Gardevoir OR Gallade)? It's what I've always wished for ;___;

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    some small cute dragon.

for once, dragons shouldn't be getting more powerful with each new generation.

Matt-O

The King's Shadow
    Years
  • We already know about a small dinosaur looking dragon type called Kibago. I personally think that it's going to evolve into a big dinosaur looking Dragon/something else type who will probably be the new pseudo-legendary, although nothing will ever be as great as Dragonite.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • one with 8 wings or tails!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it should just be a cool one

hhaha, a freak XD ... jk
    Anyyyyhways, it would be nice if they made a pseudo legendary that isnt a dragon, but type doesnt matter that much, I just hope it looks cool, not something like garchomp or that sorta stuff -.-

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    and also a field for poison types i think i saw someone mention acid rain ages ago...
    That's because there's a bug in Generation IV called "Acid Rain" that causes all the weather conditions to happen at once. IIRC it was caused by getting a kill with Pursuit.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    This:
    Kibago --> ??? --> Ononokusu
    Dragon --> Dragon --> Dragon/Steel

Last edited:

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Yay! I'm not the only one!

Yeah..., just look at their teeth
    (although minezumi and koromori also have identical teeth)
    What do you think the new "Dragonite" spot is going to be?

Years
  • Yeah..., just look at their teeth
    (although minezumi and koromori also have identical teeth)

Minezumi and Koromori are still completely different species, so that speculation wouldn't be necessary. I'd be surprised if it isn't Kibago, it looks quite obvious. Im going to go with it being a dragon/steel or dragon/bug.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To me, despite what the colours are, they do have similar body shapes to the transformation between Larvitar and Tyranitar, although I really hope that Kibago isn't apart of the evolution line but... yeah, I'm starting to side with other people's opinions on this. D:

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • I'm all up for another psuedolegendary, but no more Dragons please -_-

How about something more reptile, possibly Poison/Psychic.

Why no more dragons? :S There are hardly any dragon pokemon especially with a great second type!
    And whats the point in having dragons if we don't want them to be epic-psuedolegendaries?

Anyway, I want Dragon-Ice or Dragon-Psychic!

Esmas

General
    Years
  • I'm thinking Kibago evolves into a pseudo, that axe-dragon-thingy is part of it, or they simply haven't released anything to do with that evolution line yet. It would be cool of Gigaiasu became one of them, since it sort of looks like Metagross :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I think Kibago's 3rd evo (if it will have one) will be it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back