• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you think?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Some people believe in reincarnation (thats dying and bring born as another person). others believe in going to heaven. I belive that when I die i will go to heaven. What do you think?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I beleive that people go to Heavan or Hell. And when they feel ready to go back to Earth they are reincarnated

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Just a cautionary post, keep everything in here civil. Threads like these tend to get out of hand.

On topic, I believe in the three destination areas of the soul, purgatory, hell and heaven. Then there's the nine circles of hell and the different areas of those circles(Example, the ninth circle contains four zones while the eighth circle contains 10 ditches). There's also the three specters of heaven, but that's too confusing to get into and I really don't believe that part.

Last edited:

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Ahhh, I believe completely that you either go to Heaven or hell. I don't believe that you're reincarnated or anything...(I hope this thread doens't go out of control like the others have X.X)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Aang: The Last Airbender said:
    (me to) If people honestly wanted to, god would send them back to Earth.

...guess I'm getting into it.

That's the principle of one of the areas of heaven. If a person was impure in life, but not criminal enough to go to hell, and not confused enough to land in purgatory, they start in the first specter of heaven. Mios I think it's called, it's basically where you relive life as a "memory" while having the opportunity to do things differently than your "real" life.

Meh, really wish I still had that book that had more about it.

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    I believe that you could go to Heaven or Hell. But you have a second chance, reincarnation. So say you get to Heaven and you have a choice to stay or have a second chance at life. It may sound silly but that's what I believe.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I really believe that all different events happen. It all depends on what happens in your life. If you leave your lifetime, with unresolved troubles, you'd turn into a ghost. If you leave your lifetime completely content, you go to Nirvana (my word for a place like heaven), if you leave your lifetime content but ready to experience more or leave it sad and devastated, you go to your next self and start over there.
    I can even remember my last few lifetimes. But I feel silly when I tell people that I was once a Pokemon trainer. So silly -_-

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Just a cautionary post, keep everything in here civil. Threads like these tend to get out of hand.
    The fact that posts like these are needed is indeed very sad.

I believe in reincarnation, mostly because if mankind is stupid enough to get themselves into the state they're in today, the whole theory of the brain controlling itself makes no sense at all.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Airashii said:
    Okay, and what factors would decide where you go to?
    If you were a criminal in life, if you know what you did was wrong, if you repent, things like that.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    If you were a criminal in life, if you know what you did was wrong, if you repent, things like that.
    Yeah, but that's in your beliefs. I'm asking what his specific beliefs are.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I believe everybody is controlled by God. Even their actions are made by God.

If a person kills another, it was God's horrible will. If a person saves another, it was God's great will. As much as I hate saying this, I honestly believe we're puppets of God. He's like a child, toying with us and enjoying every minute of it. Our paths have been chosen, we are not masters of our destiny.

I can't believe in this Hell statements. I don't think God would create us just to d.amn "bad" people.

I believe when a person dies, they go to a place like Heaven/Nirvana/paradise whatever. I don't know much after that. If I think about it I get a headache.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    I think that whe you die you will go to heaven or hell, I don't really believe in reincarnation. I also think that we are controlled by God, not taking control of your life and the actions you make but in other more serious actions, like killing a person or something.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Im certain that when a person dies he goes to heaven or hell depending whether he is saved or not. I seriously doubt the recarnation part.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    When I read some of your post, they make sence. But one thing I see is if your a criminal u go to Hell but thats not true. If you haven't been saved or, "let god live in you." Then you go to Hell.

Greed, you are not the first person who I have heard say that. Some people say that we have no control on what we do. I think the the exact opposite. I know that I have every control of myslef. If I told you to jump off a house. Do you think your body will drag you onto the house? No, its your choice. Speaking for myself, I know i can do what i want. I know it might not be right but i control my destiny and I beileve in that.

Others say you could do all the right things in life. But you can't. U will sin and that is for certain. The only man who walked this earth without sin is Jesus Christ.

ALso Greed, he didn't make us to be d.amned. We were originally sopossed to go to heaven. But Adam and Eve did the one thing he said not to. They ate the fruit. They did do it to upset him but they were tricked by Satan who disgiused himself as a snake.

Back