• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Birthday present?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I no longer get thrills out of birthdays and presents in general. Lika Kairi, I want something practical; a bigger cage for my guinea pig, Megan. Her cage is of a modest size and my male, Leo, has a very large cage. Since I'm trying to breed them, I want Megan's cage to be big too for her future babies (which I doubt will ever occur... they won't do the nasty!). Plus Megan is rather hyper anyway, and when she gets in one of her zippy moods, I want her to have a lot of room.

A present that would be nice would be a new car. The type doesn't matter, just as long as it has a CD player and good gas usage. The one I use now is "the extra car", a hand-me-down that's used when a sibling's own car craps out and they need to borrow "mine". So you see, it doesn't feel like mine. But I'd rather want the bigger guinea pig cage than a car, for real.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    A web-site and money... that's all I have ever wanted in life... Well, I've only really wanted the website since last month, but I have always wanted money in all shapes and sizes and currencies.

~ MCD

Jess

Banned
    Years
    All I want for my birthday is nothing anyone could ever give me.
    Because noone could ever stop death from happening. So noone could ever give me back my death father. If only I ever actually knew him.
    He died not long ago and I never attended his funeral because I never saw him.But I wish I could have seen him.He divorced my mother like before I was born.So I never met him.
    And I would also like for my dog Callie to get over the heart problems she has been having lately.
    And I would also like my mother to stop working all night and all day.Im always stuck here home alone.

With my brother in College and my father dead,and my mother always working I never see anyone.
    So what I want for my birthday I will never get.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    You could always...maybe...TELL your mother this...and if she ignores you, then the family your in isn't the family for you...

but HEY...great way to cheer everyone up! :P

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Dakota said:
    You could always...maybe...TELL your mother this...and if she ignores you, then the family your in isn't the family for you...

but HEY...great way to cheer everyone up! :P
    Like I haven`t told her that before.Not like she would really care..

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I would like PKM colosseum. ^^ I really would like to play that game >D

*dies*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wanted Colloseum for my birthday. I rented it, but I had to take it back (obviously). Ah well, I guess I'll just borrow it or something or else wait for the prices to drop drastically. ^_^;;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Anything Zelda related. The Super Mario Bros.: The Movie DVD would be could. Useless but cool. Zelda anything is good though.

I don't really like Colleseum. And my brother finished it already. Its just lying there now.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I wanted Colloseum for my birthday. I rented it, but I had to take it back (obviously). Ah well, I guess I'll just borrow it or something or else wait for the prices to drop drastically. ^_^;;
    You Live In Canada right?In Ontario? I live like only 30 Miles from Ontario.. Weee! *Drives to Ontario* XD I could send ya Pokemon Colosseum

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Jess said:
    You Live In Canada right?In Ontario? I live like only 30 Miles from Ontario.. Weee! *Drives to Ontario* XD I could send ya Pokemon Colosseum
    Lol, I'll just bug TRIFORCE89 to let me borrow it. =P (*knows him IRL... obviously* oo;)

As for gifts... I really want a laptop, several video games (FF games, a couple different GBA games, etc.), and I want a new webcam. The one I have now is really bad... it makes this really weird green strip across part of the picture. x.o; *sweatdrops* Plus, it's not all that great. The footage is grainy. XP

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Lol, I'll just bug TRIFORCE89 to let me borrow it. =P (*knows him IRL... obviously* oo;)

As for gifts... I really want a laptop, several video games (FF games, a couple different GBA games, etc.), and I want a new webcam. The one I have now is really bad... it makes this really weird green strip across part of the picture. x.o; *sweatdrops* Plus, it's not all that great. The footage is grainy. XP
    Wasn`t ya birthday like April 27th or something?

Back