• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Birthday present?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Almost - it was on April 19th. ;p Lol, it still doesn't feel like I'm any older though. XD; And I'm still going around saying I'm 14. o_O;

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well when I was 14 I liked to beleive I was still 13 for some reason . o_O
    Today I forgot my lil brother`s age. I keep thinking he is 9 and he is 11. lol

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    OMG! This is one of the many presents that I want for my birthday: A magic 8-ball. Those things are so cool, lol. ^_^; My friend got one for her birthday and we asked it all these random, sometimes freakishly odd, questions and the answers we got back were the usual "Absolutely", "Sounds good to me", "I'm cool with that", "Why not"...and so on. You can just spend hours having fun with that thing. At least, that's what we did...heh. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    OMG! This is one of the many presents that I want for my birthday: A magic 8-ball. Those things are so cool, lol. ^_^; My friend got one for her birthday and we asked it all these random, sometimes freakishly odd, questions and the answers we got back were the usual "Absolutely", "Sounds good to me", "I'm cool with that", "Why not"...and so on. You can just spend hours having fun with that thing. At least, that's what we did...heh. ^_^
    Ooh, I love those! I used to do the same thing with my friend, lol. We would just sit in the room asking weird questions like, 'Does _____ like me?' Of course, if it said no or something like that, we would get really angry and keep shaking it over and over again until it finally said yes, then we believed it. XD

As for my brithday present... Hmm... I'm not really sure. I'll have to think about it. Maybe one of those Orca adoption kits. I know, I'm an animal freak. But it is so neat; my aunt got my grandmother one for Dolphins, and she loved it. ^_^

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    For me, the things I want for my birthday are what I would most probably not get.

I would like to have:
    -a laptop (personal so that my brother won't keep bugging me to leave the comp. for him to play games on it) with internet access
    -Manga books (Esp. Pokemon)
    -books about DIY stuff (I want to invent this calculator that can have a dual purpose of calculating and sending messages through infra-red to friends in the next class, beats handphones as the teacher won't know) etc.

I like pets too, but it will be a costly present to keep.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Purin said:
    For me, the things I want for my birthday are what I would most probably not get.

I would like to have:
    -a laptop (personal so that my brother won't keep bugging me to leave the comp. for him to play games on it) with internet access
    I have one, in fact, I am posting this using my laptop
    -Manga books (Esp. Pokemon)
    -books about DIY stuff (I want to invent this calculator that can have a dual purpose of calculating and sending messages through infra-red to friends in the next class, beats handphones as the teacher won't know) etc.
    Cool!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, if you're giving your friend stuff, chances are you don't actually want to spend money. so.... buy soda. soda is a very good idea. along with m&ms. *so cool*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Jess said:
    You Live In Canada right?In Ontario? I live like only 30 Miles from Ontario.. Weee! *Drives to Ontario* XD I could send ya Pokemon Colosseum

I live relatively close to Toronto as well, but yo won't get the name of the city..

Anyways, what would I like for my birthday? Well, I guess any new games that have come out around March, or just money if I do not know exactly what I want (which has never happened). I will probably want the New Zelda game for my birthday, because I am guessing that it will come out just before my birthday (as I have heard that all of the E3 games are coming out by the end of this year).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I would want this shirt. Except, my parents aren't one for buying online, so I'm at a disadvantage.

Lightning - You haven't asked me about Pok?mon Colosseum yet. I honestly have no problems with giving it to you, but I'm positive my mom will. I can't usually lend out games but I'm allowed to get games from others. But I'll see what I can do if you ask me IRL.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    T-shirt Looks cool, I want to get tales of fantasia for my b-day, but I don't think its gonna be out tho

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I would want this shirt. Except, my parents aren't one for buying online, so I'm at a disadvantage.

Lightning - You haven't asked me about Pok?mon Colosseum yet. I honestly have no problems with giving it to you, but I'm positive my mom will. I can't usually lend out games but I'm allowed to get games from others. But I'll see what I can do if you ask me IRL.
    Ah! My friend has that t-shirt! I loved that shirt and I told him I wanted it myself, lol. It's uber-cool. My parents stopped buying online, too, when my Dad got a statement from the credit card company that someone tried to use his card. O_o But, they stopped it in time, luckily. Ohwell, there's a lot more tees I'd like to look at on that site... ^_^

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Yeah, that site has some awesome t-shirts,

Don't make me go zelda on your behind,

lol

Too-Angel

Remix Lover
    Years
    I wan't a chinese necklace represents my chinese zodiac. =)
    I already have one, it's rare, but I wan't another one different from the one I have. I wan't to have a written chinese in it, that's all I ask for.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I want my own personal Soundtrack (no not the fake ones that I make) but a real one with cool remixes and such.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, I love those! I used to do the same thing with my friend, lol. We would just sit in the room asking weird questions like, 'Does _____ like me?' Of course, if it said no or something like that, we would get really angry and keep shaking it over and over again until it finally said yes, then we believed it. XD
    Hah... ._. I did that before, but by myself. Everybody else was imaginary.. x_x; Ee. =x

Back