• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to be When you get older.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    latiosspud said:
    It's hard to become the president. He also has to be a good debater.

I know it is, he's a great debator *he beats me at it, I am speechless* He's got an IQ of 1,000 and he's very sociable, but he is too shy to admit it >___<;;;

*Kills terrorists*

~CaRtOON

Years
    CaRtOON said:
    I know it is, he's a great debator *he beats me at it, I am speechless* He's got an IQ of 1,000 and he's very sociable, but he is too shy to admit it >___<;;;

*Kills terrorists*

~CaRtOON
    Impossible, even Einstein didn't get that much. Maybe 120 or 130 but not over 140.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    Impossible, even Einstein didn't get that much. Maybe 120 or 130 but not over 140.

Dude, she was clearly exaggerating...140 isn't anything really special for an IQ, anyway. The highest you can go is 250 (Descartes)...I think the living person with the highest IQ currently is a female French journalist...she has 230 or so.

Anyway, I hope that if your brother is ever president of the US, Cartoon, then he'll be a lot better than the current dumbarse in office. :}

Hehe, money vs. happiness...I'm in it for the money, myself. If I was only aiming for happiness I'd be a waterslide or video game tester. XD

Years
    Keleri said:
    Dude, she was clearly exaggerating...140 isn't anything really special for an IQ, anyway. The highest you can go is 250 (Descartes)...I think the living person with the highest IQ currently is a female French journalist...she has 230 or so.

Anyway, I hope that if your brother is ever president of the US, Cartoon, then he'll be a lot better than the current dumbarse in office. :}

Hehe, money vs. happiness...I'm in it for the money, myself. If I was only aiming for happiness I'd be a waterslide or video game tester. XD
    Actually 130+ is already in the smart level. An average American man has an IQ of 115.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    well I really want to be an actress. I personaly don't care about money because the richer u r the more u have to pay for taxes! I just wanna do what my role model does.... EWAN MCGREGOR!!!!

Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    well I really want to be an actress. I personaly don't care about money because the richer u r the more u have to pay for taxes! I just wanna do what my role model does.... EWAN MCGREGOR!!!!
    If you do get to become a famous actress then I don't think it's a choice whether you make a lot or not.

Durandal.

... (...) ...
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    .........................................................................................................

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    latiosspud said:
    You know when people tell you that you should have a job that you enjoy, well it's wrong. It's all about the money. MONEY!!!!!
    You wanted to be an attorney. Right? That's a pretty good paying job and I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it too. :P It requires a lot of social skills and intelligence.

As for me, I don't think I have a future. =p

Back