• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you want to see in pkmn p/d???

stunt296

~The Official Stunt Master~
    Years
    What do you want to see in pokemon pearl/diamond???

Well i want to see things like:

-Keep the secret bases (there just fun)

-Seasonal Changes (real time or other wise would be cool)

>seasonal Pokemon encounters (Articuno only can be found in the winter)

-Real time like Animal Crossing and Gold/Silver version (who didn?t love that?)

-Kanto, Hoen, Jhoto and a new area should all be in the game

>Be Able to chose What Area You Start in

-All the old Pokemon plus new ones

-All the Gym leaders

-New Forms of travel

-Al the legendary Pokemon to come back and give us a chance to get them all over again

-Team Rocket (the Return of Giovanni),team magma,team aqua and a new bad guy...

>Perhaps the ability to join team rocket

-customizable characters

-the ability to specialize in a certain type of Pokemon (Example Water, All Water type Pokemon gain stats or something)

-Tons more side quests and secret areas

-improve the Pokemon breeding system.

I think that they would put like the battle on top screen and like the menu on bottom screen(attacks,items,run,etc.)

And I would also want like the pokemon actualy dodge an attack and open it's mouth to use flamethrower...

What do you guys want???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Well, now that we have a subforum, I can finally repoen this, as if we have all D/P talk in one thread then it would defeat the object of having a forum XD

Case Reopened

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, i'd love the return of real time ^^ sped-up seasons would be cool too -pkmn could migrate for winter to different parts of the map and everything :3

Secret bases i could live without X3

A new evil storyline -the magma/aqua was a great advance, so a new advance would be cool :3

New gyms, leaders, and extras to do

Animations when attacks miss would be cool :3

Being able to open your own gym! ^0^ that'd be so fun! Instead of having a secret base, you have your own gym :3 you can decorate it, choose gym minions, and now and then people will challenge you ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I would love to see that too, but you gotta remember that all that could be quite difficult and make the game harder to play because it would be too complex. Plus I think that having all areas in is cool but is very doubtfull, but I don't mind myself. I didn't like Gold/Silver/Crystal that much anyway ^^;. Sapphire is my fave so far.

Plus when these two come out I should think that there will be a new evil team for that region and two new main characters, just look at Team Aqua/Magma for R/S. There will also be new Gym Leaders because of the new region, there always is.

Pokemon_Veteran

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I want the game to have a more involved storyline. How about a decent reason for being given such a rare Pokemon at the beginning?

Seasons and the return of the day/night system are the main things I want to see really. And you could have more daylight in the summer and less in winter. Just giving the game some extra realism.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I would to see more creative pokemon ideas and alot more inventive ways. Maxing put there imagination and ours. Really hook us back to the world of Pokemon.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mweh, I'd like to see sprite-specific attack anims; like when a Pok?mon uses an attack like Scratch, it jumps to its opponent, swipes, and claw marks appear on it [kinda Chrono Trigger-esque XD], and realtime, and Rukario [I'm eager to see what kinds of attacks/stats he'd have ^^], character customization, profile pics when people are talking [Battle Network speech, anyone?], ya know, that kind of thing XD

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I would love the return of it being able to become nightime, I just loved that! I would like to see a new region and be able to go to all the other existing regions too. I hope they keep the feature that shows you the type of pokeball you used to catch your Pokemon, you it;s those little things that count ^^. More sidequests, and the return of secret bases. When I think of more I'll be sure to post.

Nicks

Chromeosome
    Years
    I would love to see a hugh customization section, i think that would cool, and would love to see an interactive menu. heaps of climaxes, and i actually want this game to be a challenge, all the other games are too easy.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Isn't this this thread the same as my Wishlist thread.

Anyway i would like to see Some new pokemon,A NEW storyline and more life-like battle scenes.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    I would like to see 2 modes of gameplay. One is a story mode (like the one you usually play) and you unlock a new mode, which will be fairly similar to Animal Crossing (You walk around doing quests) Perhaps even a Pok?mon Raising Mode (Like Chao Garden)

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    i would say a top secret cave that changed each time so there wouldn't be any maps or anything...and it went on like, forever with a ton of really strong pokemon, then at the end some really powerful pokemon...like, everything mewtwo was supposed to be... like, able to annihilate almost anything, but nearly impossible to get to...like deoxys, but better... only like, 2 people would ever get it...something like that. and more secret things...like hidden caves and towns and pokemon... i love extras

Back