• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does the above poster's username remind you of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Reminds me of how I used to go 'nuuuuu' instead of 'noooooo'.

I still do it sometimes. >_>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You remindeth me of something that does not technically exist.

That, or your Dave's idea of resetting the count in DLTMSA.

Still waiting for that one person who says my name reminds them of something other than aliens or New Mexico. I can always hope, can't I?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    And no one notices the smalltext still XD

Your username reminds me of a domino with eight circles engraved in it.

Next person to say my username reminds me of New Mexico or aliens or anything like that gets slapped. Which means they better come up with something else, not to mention actually pay attention to this small text <3 While I'm at it, maybe I should write a small essay so that they'll see more than one line and thus would want to quote me so they can see what exactly I'm saying. One thing's for sure, this would definitely beat the four words rule, if anything. I wonder what text looks like if bolded, italicized, underlined, or scored out if it's only 1 pixel tall. Guess I'll find out once I post this.

Ayselipera

Reminds me of aliens. I think there was a city called Roswell that had something to do with aliens or UFO sitings. Hahaha, long story short I always think that when I see your username. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Reminds me of a mix of Blood, and the PokéDex.

/yeah idek.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    the one above me reminds me of...
    LUIGI
    WEEGE
    MR.L OF SPM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back