• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    My Username is the Same as my Last Name and also my nickname and im surprised its not taken Speedie is very common :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    From when I played G/S/C and thought I had to name my rival "???" or else the police would be after me. >.>

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
    Years
    Can't remember if I posted in this topic yet or not, but my username is based off of Espeon's DP's Pokédex entry, where it says that it's fur has the look and feel of velvet.

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    My first name + electric. My favorite kind of pokemon, my favorite kind of music, and I consider myself to have an 'electric' personality. :3

-scuttles out like a krabby-

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    My username is quite complicated. So here goes.

The first part comes from the name of the RTS game Homeworld.
    Now, in the game, there were like little clans of people, or kiiths, with one of them being the leader of them, called the Kiith-Sa. So, if you take out the 'sa and stick Homeworld in front of it, you get my username.

One of my forum's Super Mods came up with the name and I love it. :)

dash!

Epic
    Years
    uhhh it's the kind of phone I have xD
    t-mobile dash <3
    I was feeling especially uncreative. And just plain "dash" was taken, so I added an exclamation point to it :3

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    A traditional internet debauchery of "I was here" with my number thrown on the end (9 is my luck number)
    I used it for forums around the time I signed up for PC :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back