• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
    My user name, Rando Serian, is actually short for a longer phrase cobbled together from three languages... The phrase is Rando Serian Cras and it means, "The World's Brighter Future".

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    What does your username mean?

Thats what my current means.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    22sa = cute cute I like cute, short

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    In case any of you (well, maybe all of you) are wondering. My username has nothing to do with dogs.

...In fact, I don't remember where the hell it came from I just know it has nothing to do with dogs. I'm not a dog freak :(. Stupid Pre-teen mind I had.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    It means that Santa went to the Rio de Janeiro but there were no cookies. So he chose Ria instead, where there were lots of cookies. :D

Thus comes the name Santaria (San-tah-ree-uh).

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
    My username has to do with my love of Icy things ever since I was little.

My favorite month and birthmonth usually is the start of when things becoming wintery. I adore the snow. I love ice. The color scheme of icy things is just amazingly beautiful. I also remember playing Mortal Kombat when I was younger, absolutely adoring Sub-Zero and it's freezing move. The ability to suspend someone in place? Just seems amazing to me.

The name itself is self-explanatory, but ends up getting confused for other things and pronunciations. Two root words:

Sage: One who is wise, knowledgeable.
    Ice: Self-Explanatory.

So, I'm the Sage, of Ice.

Also, the name is taken from a very complex series of events that have come from various writings since my early childhood, as well as a more recent pet-project in which I animate, in which the main character is myself.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    It means that Santa went to the Rio de Janeiro but there were no cookies. So he chose Ria instead, where there were lots of cookies. :D

Thus comes the name Santaria (San-tah-ree-uh).

XD I like it! Creative.

Mine is just a name that I like... :3

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I use this username for a lot of things, not just PC. I made it roughly 5 or 6 years ago...I was 9. :P It's an alternate spelling for the japanese verb 'to sleep', Nemuru. So, in a nutshell my name pretty much means sleep.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Loki, a character from Fairy Tail, who derives his name from the Norse God of Mischief.
    I'm not very exciting, but it's certainly better than the Greek philosopher. <_____<

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Sparkling Dragon . . . I really couldn't say. I used to be Kenji Sasaki (on another forum), before I decided to change. I just decided I needed something new and fresh, and, well, this monster was born. I like Dragons and I like sparkly things, so voila. And it fits really nicely with meh avi.

Years
    Mine doesnt mean much really, i just like giratina, but on Chao Island (diffrent forum) i have the username shadowXunicorn. shadow and unicorn are both bro and sis chao i have on sa2b. And the X stands for they are a good team, there is also cookie (not involved) that is the other bro who is also in the team, which makes the team better. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back