• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay a lot of members have got some funky usernames that make no sense to me! And i'm not just talking about the japanese ones!

So what does your username mean? Does it have some hidden meaning? Or are you just stringing some cool words together?

I wanna know!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm stringing two words together :D
    Cheesy (I loved this)
    Mittens Just came out the top of my mind

Terrain

|distinction.2009-15|
    Years
  • I got my username from the word "terrain" and the names Terra (from Final Fantasy VI) and Kain (from Final Fantasy IV) merged together. (or was it Terra and Maduin, also from FFVI?)

So I guess that's what it means-- that I'm a FF fan...and that I am concerned about a location's terrain. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    My username is made out of some of my favourite things..

Blue [Favourite Colour]
    Snow [OOH NICE WEATHER!]
    Houndoom [Favourite Pokemon]

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Anxiety. (Pronounced anx·i·e·ty)
    1. A state of uneasiness and apprehension, as about future uncertainties.
    2. Psychiatry; A state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear resulting from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation, often impairing physical and psychological functioning.

There. The definition of Anxiety.
    I like the way the word looks, and what it means.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    It means exactly what it says.

Darkly the flygon

a flygon named darkly.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • My name means:
    Zero, main character in my Zelda manga.
    the hero of light, that's Zero's title, just like Link's was the Hero of Time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    オレンジ = Orenji = Orange
    Is the name of the yōkai in my avatar, from the game 東方幻想郷 〜 Lotus Land Story.

cressalia2001

Out of my mind...Be back soon.
    Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    One day I just decided to randomly add 2001 to the end of my name. Then, I was skitty2001, then pichu2001, then sasusaku-rulez-2001, and now cressalia2001. You know, might've been in 2001 when I decided to add 2001. Or else, I was trying to make the impression I'd been around a long time. Probably just random numbers though. I was in between 1st and 2nd grade at this time in 2001. *shrugs* Does t really matter though?

Years
  • Contrary to popular belief, Archer is named after a dog I knew called Archer. Fun fact! And I don't use Ethan, because it's already taken, and I want a simple name. Now I use it everywhere, anyway.

rando serian

Platinum League Ghost Leader
    Years
  • My name is a combination of two languages... Rando is German meaning Strong Defender, Serian is a combination of two words from another language, one meaning Pathway the other meaning Life & Death. So Rando Serian means "The Strong Defender of the Path of Life & Death".

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I got my name ''Soari'' from Mirmo (Anime) Actually, The name of the character in Mirmo is Saori so yep instead of ''A'' i added ''O''

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The username Gummy actually has two origins, but the most well known one is that it simply shows my love for gummy bears. As for the other origin, it's actually very similar to my real name minus a few letters (but don't waste your time guessing at that :p)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Well I always wanted the username Lolipop, but it was already taken and I didn't really wanted to change anything. Then I came across this site and I was so happy that you could use any character. If I had known how to use the "alt" combos my name have been a little bit different, and yes I can change it, but I don't want to. ^3^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back