• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Bocky

<-- the best
    Years
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Anyway, I was just wondering what everyones usernames meant. Mine, Bocky, is for my stuffed flamingo that i thought was a chicken when i was little, so i called it "Bocky"

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Well I don't know if this belongs here but ill post. I can and will never reveal what the B.B. In my screenname stand for XD but I have Blastoise because He's my #1 fav. pokemon!

Last edited:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My username is just a Japanese name I think. XD The person who gave me the name said that it didn't really have a meaning, but I just love it, it's so prettyful. <33~ I guess to me, it's simply a reflection of how much I care about someone...the person who gave me the name to be exact. XD I wonder if that made any sense at all...XD

~Kelsey

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Meh...my name is taken from the protagonist of an anime I'm currently obsessed with..

Its awesome despite it was only 26 episodes...

Go Kurono..XD

Oh yeah...

Rika said:
    My username is just a Japanese name I think. XD The person who gave me the name said that it didn't really have a meaning, but I just love it, it's so prettyful. <33~ I guess to me, it's simply a reflection of how much I care about someone...the person who gave me the name to be exact. XD I wonder if that made any sense at all...XD

~Kelsey

I remember looking that up before...and "Rika" means "Science" in Japanese..

Meh...I probably screwed your fun up now. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    ?Kurono-Kun? said:
    Meh...my name is taken from the protagonist of an anime I'm currently obsessed with..

Its awesome despite it was only 26 episodes...

Go Kurono..XD

Oh yeah...

I remember looking that up before...and "Rika" means "Science" in Japanese..

Meh...I probably screwed your fun up now. XD

Actually...I think I had one other person tell me that too...and no, the fun is not ruined...just diminished a bit. XD

As far as meanings of names go, all my past usernames had no true meaning except for Mori Seirei, which meant Forest Spirit...or I thought it did until Jorge told me Seirei apparently didn't mean spirit...whatever. XD

~Kelsey

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    light?ning
    n.
      • An abrupt, discontinuous natural electric discharge in the atmosphere.
      • The visible flash of light accompanying such a discharge.
    • Informal. A sudden, usually improbable stroke of fortune.

That's what it means. I actually chose it because it was the nickname of one of my Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu character on the Yahoo! Chats years ago when I first joined the online community. (Everyone RPed in the Pokemon rooms then.)

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    My username was misspelled somewhat when I was 10.
    Saimiri Sciureus, which means squirrel monkey, is where my name comes from.
    Many people think I just misspelled samurai...
    Samuri Scearious = Saimiri Sciureus = Squirrel Monkey.

Simple as that.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    What does it mean?
    Absolutely nothing. ^^; It's just...a name of a snake species, and the kind of shipping I support most from Pok?mon. Why I mixed them together, I have no idea. It rhymes though.
    I know I had wanted Neoship in there someplace when I first registered, since I was looking for the rare hoso eps with Cassidy/Butch...

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    KSP: KearahShadowProdukshunz

Edgegirl: I have no clue... Ask my pair XD

Mayl: My (sorta) real name.

So yeah...

- KSP

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Mari shall copy teh Erica~ishness-sama;

Ma?ri
    n.
    • A nickname she made up when she was little.
      • 'ri' comes from her Papa's middle name and 'Ma' supposedly comes from her Mama's maiden name.
    :D~

My previous username, Marina99, I got from Marina//Kurisuu from Pokemon. And the 99 Mari added 'cause Mari <3's nine.

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    My name's pretty simple - a Grovyle who lives in the forest. XD
    I suppose it could also be a pun on "Forest Grove", which is a real place :)
    I chose it because Grovyle is awesome and was my fave R/S Pok?mon when they came out :D And I always love having Pok?mon-related names at Pok?mon forums!

Back