• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what electric Pokemon comes to mind or you think about when you see lightning?

Rafi

2.B.A Master
Years
  • a thunderstorm is starting to roll in where I live and I thought to myself, "Zekrom's out there somewhere!"

Does any of you think about electric Pokemon during lightning in a Thunderstorm, if so which ones,

Like I said, Zekrom just came into my mind as the storm is starting...
    I'm pretty sure I have said that out loud durring a thunder storm before haha. but yeah some pokemon that thunderstorms remind me of are Zekrom, Thunduras, and Jolteon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • /actually a little disappointed no one said Cherrim :(

I guess I don't really think of Pokémon ever during thunderstorms. But when I have to connect the two, I guess now I think of Zekrom because there are always lightning storms when it's around. Before that, I probably would have thought of Raikou. I associate legendaries with phenomena.

Alder

I know every corner of Unova.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    I THINK OF CASTFORM BECAUSE HE CHANGES FORMS

But honestly I think of Zapdos because of Pokemon snap and watching him break out of an egg there. Probably other Pokemon would be just as good but that just stuck in my head.

Surprised Thundurus has only been said once though.

phonastik

Strange Quark
    Years
  • Probably Jolteon when I see pictures of lightning, but the lightning that I usually see where I live is sheet lightning, so that would be something larger like Zekrom or Electivire.

eightyeight0880

Shadow Avenger
    Years
  • Straight up ZAPDOS It Totally Would Be My First Thought Especially in A Crazy Thunder Storm Around My House Lol Lightning Everywhere It Is Insane I imagine him Passing By Causing Such The Calamity.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • Zapdos and Raikou. Pokemon 2000 was my favorite movie, and Zapdos was such a lovable jerk in it. When I see lightning I can easily imagine him flapping up a storm up their in the clouds.

As for Raikou, I bet Mr. Thunder Tiger does just that, leaping around the mountains roaring like mad, shooting off thunderbolts into the air. Maybe he and Zapdos are having a thunderbrawl.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Definitely Zapdos since it is a bird Pokémon, and birds are in the sky most of the time lol, just like lightning.

Off-topic @ phonastik; You do know that Gastly is from the first generation/Kanto, right? (referring to signature)

Back