• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ethnicity are you?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Scottish, English, Australian, that I know of. Probably a few more in there too. Don't.. really celebrate my background in any way shape or form, despite maybe Australia Day.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't know all of them but I know my mom is part German and my dad is part Scottish (because my aunt on his side has an interest in the old Scottish clans)

However, I was adopted from South Korea, so I have none of that, lol

nm legend

Years
  • i am 100% spanish.....from venezuela.....but i might be something else too..becuase i dont know my real father

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • Well, I'm pretty much as white as can be, LOL! My family history is British, Scottish, and Swedish! But my family has been in Canada for 3 generations-ish.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I am 1/4 Italian, 1/8 Lebanese, 1/8 Turkish, 1/4 Greek, and 1/4 Slovakian.

Erin

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    • Age 32
    • SA
    • Seen Nov 14, 2010
    I'm 7/8 Afrikaner (descendants of Europeans who immigrated to South Africa in the 1600s; mostly Dutch, French, and German), as well as 1/8 Zulu.

Back