• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ethnicity are you?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm bi-ethnic. My mother is purebred Mexican Hispanic and can trace her lineage back to Spain while my father is half-and-half himself Hispanic + Undefined Caucasian (most likely some combination of English, Scottish, and French).

If one was to simply look at me though, I look plain old Caucasian...except for my facial hair which I'm told grows in a very Hispanic-like pattern. o_0

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I am half Cambodian, part Chinese, a little bit of French, and let's add some Vietnamese in there. :)

It'd be so cool if I found out that I'm half Cambodian and half African. That would make my day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    white as a kite! and a tiny bit of malaysian, apparently. i'm not sure how noticeable it is, some people have told me they see it, most people just see a blue eyed freckled lil white girl

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    im mexican born here of course some people are ignorant about mexicans but i usually change there minds and i end up hanging with them im a people person =]
    im proud to be mexican though lots of things yet to learn about them long history

Years
    As far as I know, I'm about 90% Vietnamese. I'm fairly sure one of my great-grandfathers immigrated to Vietnam from Guangdong, China in the late 1800's, though, so I probably have a bit of Cantonese blood.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Ohoho, Charizard? You decided to make a full thread about this? Anyways, I already said mine ethnicity in the Daily Chit-Chat. But I'm 50% Vietnamese, and 50% Japanese.

Ayselipera

I'm Italian, Irish, and Portuguese. That's from greatest amount to least.

I pretty much just look like your average Caucasian person, although leaning more towards the tan side then pale.

Back