• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What events happened on the day that you were born? :O

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
  • Good: The International Criminal Court is established to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
    Bad: Bashkirian Airlines (flight 2937) Tupolev TU-154 and a DHL (German cargo) Boeing 757 collide in mid-air over Ueberlingen, southern Germany, killing 71.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    July 1st 1987

The best thing I could find on the specific date was: "New York City radio station WFAN-AM commences first 24 hour all sports radio format."

Other than that I share a birthday with Princess Diana, Pamela Anderson, Missy Elliot, Forrest Griffin and it's Canada Day Eh!

In 1908 the SOS becomes the international distress signal.
    In 1963 the US introduced Zip Codes.
    In 1980 Oh Canada becomes the national anthem of Canada.
    In 1984 the PG-13 rating is introduced.

Years
  • Bad: Bashkirian Airlines (flight 2937) Tupolev TU-154 and a DHL (German cargo) Boeing 757 collide in mid-air over Ueberlingen, southern Germany, killing 71.

Saw that on Air Crash Investigation. Pretty interesting that I run into someone who was born that very same day.

I've nothing to add really I'm just sort of an ACI nut at times. I got all seasons in my PC lmao.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • Saw that on Air Crash Investigation. Pretty interesting that I run into someone who was born that very same day.
    I am surprised myself. I did not know it till I looked it up on google. (This day, that year)

July 1st 1987
    Other than that I share a birthday with Princess Diana, Pamela Anderson, Missy Elliot, Forrest Griffin and it's Canada Day Eh!

In 1908 the SOS becomes the international distress signal.
    In 1963 the US introduced Zip Codes.
    In 1980 Oh Canada becomes the national anthem of Canada.
    In 1984 the PG-13 rating is introduced.
    These things too... i thought it was thay specific day, but if not, all this stuff happened :p
    Oh, and GST was implemented in India on this day.

Last edited:
    Back