• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you most looking forward to this year and Why?

ShockGazm

Breaking Benjamin are Gods!
    Years
    Personally i would have to say Forza 4 (: I'm a drift nut or in that case mad about cars! Dying to see new locations around the world, Season changes, New cars and all that jazz.

Feel free to mention more than one (: but i may aswell add another and that's Gears 3, i only really love that game for it's campaign and Multiplayer! New Weapons, Characters, Unlockables and generally interested in the final moments of the Gears world.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    DARK SOULS CUZ IT'S DARK SOULS

This is the only right answer.

Final Fantasy Type-0 would be right after that, but it'll probably never come out in America.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    Maybe Mario Kart 7. Also looking forward Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Wii and Skyward Sword.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Pokémon Rumble Blast. Most likely because it doesn't have a EU release date yet for some unknown reason.

Last edited:

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I'm looking forward toward Skyward Sword and basically the rest of the 3DS games that Nintendo had shown this past e3. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The only game I'm looking forward to this year is Sonic Generations, as it revists some of my favorate Sonic stages.

Years
    Dead Island - Because it simply looks epic!
    Ico HD Collection - Because I love both of those games and has been too long since I played them.
    The Last Guardian - Another Ico game, but this just looks amazing.
    Fifa 12 - Anyone see that coming? :P
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Because I am really interested to see how this one has worked out.
    Silent Hill HD remakes - Because if you look at my theme, profile and blog, you will see that Silent Hill 2 is my favourite all time game.
    Uncharted 3 - Because Nathan Drake is awesome and the two previous games have been very cool.

That is all I can think of at the moment. Haha.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Dota 2 by far. Looks really interesting, esp with the $1million tourney to kickstart the scene.

Diablo 3 looks cool as well

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii), The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim (PC), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and maybe pretty please a PAL release of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) ;_; It's just an enhanced remake of a DS game but I want to play the extra dayyy. *is a sucker*

Most things I want are coming out in 2012 lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    On console - Batman: Arkham City
    On handheld - Super Mario 3D Land

And why? Arkham Asylum was a terrific game and from what I've seen of Arkham City it has a ton more content and the switch from to an open world should prove much fun.

With Mario, I'm just always excited when a new Mario game hits. This hybrid between Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. looks interesting. Especially with throw backs to the old games of yesteryear

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Sonic Generations - Because it looks absolutely amazing. And well, duh! It's Sonic. ;]
    Final Fantasy XIII-2 - I loved XIII and I'll hopefully love this one.
    Pokemon Rumble Blast - Don't judge! It looks quite good. I've yet to play the first one but I'm still looking forward to it.

A few more but I can't really remember them all right now. Minds all fuzzy. :x

matu

Friend Code: 3826-0525-3075
    Years
    Mass Effect 3, Skyrim and the next Pokemon game.. whatever it will be.

shady_pete

fier
    Years
    well it would have to be a clash of halo aniversary, dead island and gears of war 3
    halo because i loved the original and i wanna know what this one looks like
    gears 3 because it has a new style of horde and the story haas gotten to me
    and dead island simply because of the imense amount of blood guts and well gore =D

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Sonic Generations and Final Fantasy XIII-2. I can't think of any other games coming out this year that I'm even remotely interested in never mind excited for.

I always look forward to new Final Fantasy and Sonic games, and both of the above entries look better than ever before.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Skyward Sword, Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2, Almost all of the 3DS games. And I dunno if this qualifies, but i hope to see a bit more of Wii U before the year ends :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The only game I'm looking forward this year is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. The new characters (Phoenix Wright!!!), the balancing, the new moves, they're too good for me.
    I mean...

Oh, I lied. I'm also excited for Sonic Generations and Halo: CE remake I guess, just not as much.

Back