• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you most looking forward to?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
    Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light(Curse you stupid delays)
    Pokemon White

Other than that I'm not too excited about any upcoming games.

Edit: I forgot about Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Just Pokemon B/W, to be honest I haven't really been keeping track of any of the new games coming out. I don't feel like spending money any time soon, so it wouldn't matter anyway.

Although if you count the not-so-near future, I'm definitely excited about Paper Mario 3DS. I've always like that series, and I still have yet to beat the first Paper Mario that I have a ROM of.

Trish

He was dead the whole time!
    Years
    Fallout New Vegas and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.

Total hype for both games. Those are the only two games I'll be getting until maybe when Gears Of War 3 comes out.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Okay..
    -Bulletstorm
    -Killzone 3
    -inFAMOUS 2
    - Gears of War 3
    - Splatterhouse
    - Kirby's Epic Yarn

EPIC YARN EPIC YARN XD

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Super Scribblenauts + Epic Yarn in the near future.

Further on, the second Layton trilogy and Pokemon White.

EDIT: And I forgot Portal 2. I monster.

Last edited:

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    I'm mainly looking forward to LittleBigPlanet 2, and Eyepet (which I know is out, I just haven't bought it yet)

I mainly play PS3 so those are really the only games that I look forward to playing.

Years
    Wow, Golden Sun DS got slept on, hardly anyone mentioned it.

For me, Golden Sun DS would be at the top. Then there's that new KH game for DS. And Super Scribblenauts.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    i would also like to mention that I am looing forward to Paper Mario 3DS, since I love the game series, and I love how they're reverting back to the old style, which Super Paper Mario didn't do.

Kinda contradicting that they make a semi-2D game into a 3D console, if you know what I mean.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Mass Effect 3.
    Also Idolmaster 2 despite all the fan backlash (I've reached my own conclusion regarding this game, so I'm fine as it is now.)

Years
    Hmm... well, let's see, shall we?:

- Pokémon Black
    - Portal 2
    - LittleBIGPlanet 2
    - Sonic 4 (I have been waiting 16 years for this! Tomorrow can't come soon enough!)

That's all I can think of for now.

Guren

Troll
    Years
    Super Scribblenauts and Kirby's Epic Yarn are both the most fascinating games on my list. And then of course there's Pokémon Black and White, but I've already played the Japanese version of Black, so at least I've experienced it : ) And basically every 3DS game is sounding good to me... specifically Paper Mario 3DS. Loved that series : D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Just got a few that comes to mind.

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes: I'm a big fanboy for this series, vastly superior to KOEI's Samurai Warriors.

Super Scribblenauts: I loved the first one, and judging from the looks of Super, I will love this one.

Kirby Epic Yarn: He is back and CUTER than EVER!

Donkey Kong Country: Aww yeaaaah.

Golden Sun Dark Dawn: I do not need to say anymore.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Well, there's a few, but I'm mostly looking forward to Dragonball: Raging Blast 2, it definitely looks awesome. Other than that, I'm looking forward to Dead Space 2 and Final Fantasy XIII Versus, even though there's little info on it at the moment.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Kirby's Epic Yarn because asdfghjkl; it looks so adorable.

Pokemon Black and White's English release so I can actually understand what they're saying. /though then I don't get much bragging rights since I own it right now and all

Um... I'd like more Tales of games in America but Idk if any ones are coming out, and if any of them that do come out are for the Wii, DS, or PSP (Radiant Mythology 2 + Innocence would be nice though).

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Um...
    B/W
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3
    PokePark (It's a Pokemon-themed Bomberman Land, what's not to love?)
    STellar Dawn
    Rune Factory 3
    Paper MArio 3DS
    Kid Icarus: Uprising
    Star Fox 64 3DS (PARADOX)
    Portal 2
    Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (Never said anything about Flash games!)

Kind of a short list :\

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Pokemon Black and White, and Zelda Skyward Sword. Roughly in that order.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    For right now.

More Episodes of Sonic 4.

and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and Re:Coded(NA).

Back