• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game should I get?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    I got the Wii about 2 months ago and I was wondering what game I should get.
    The games that I have I have finished already. So, I was thinking what game should I get this weekend?

What I have in mind is either:
    No More Heroes
    Nights
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
    Spiderman Friend or Foe
    Super Paper Mario

Any suggestions/recommendations?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2008
    To my recommendations, please, for all of man-kind to survive, get Super Mario Galaxy, It has sold over 1.2million copies across the world and is given a "10 out of 10" and game informers, "Game of the month" in November. When I got this game, I swrae, I couldn't stop playing!!! I waited at the last level for my best friends from washington to coem, and they watched me beat the game lol. It is the best! Get Super Mario Galaxy, and after you beat that gamer, get SUPER SMASH BRAWL on March 9, 2008 which I and over 100 people in my city have reserved.
    Your Welcome!
    Pokematto =]

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    I found Super Mario Galaxy extremely overrated, personally. It isn't OMG amazing like everyone says it is, and it's pretty short.

I've heard good things about Super Paper Mario and No More Heroes, so those two might be worth checking out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2008
    Kazumo is mean...
    he doesn't even say "Thank you"
    Waaaaahhhhhh!!! lol< and I do agree with Animadversion that "it is short", but I KNOW it's worth it!

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Erm thank you? Lol?

Anyways I have been hearing that Mario Galaxy was pretty good. Though I'm still thinking about it since it might be like Super Mario Sunshine just with Wii controls. I'm definately getting SSBB when it comes out but until then I'm still deciding on either No More Heroes or Mario Galaxy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Mario Galaxy isn't short if you play through it all and get every star. There's even a pleasant surprise at the end once you get all the stars.

As for Super Paper Mario, it was rather good. But, it doesn't have the RPG elements that the others had.

No More Heroes is doing well too. I've yet to play it though.

As for the rest, I don't recommend any of them. Not that I've played them. XD;

Metroid Prime 3 was really good too.

Last edited:

RAMPAGE

Gods Soldier
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    I picked up Mario Gallaxy the other day. Its seems pretty cool. Zelda Phampton HOUr glass it good as well.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Here is my list:
    No More Heroes
    Nights
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

Spiderman Friend or Foe
    Super Paper Mario
    --
    I suggest Super Mario Galaxy or Super Paper Mario.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    How about Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? It reinvigorates the franchise with the top FPS controls around and has a great detailed storyline of the series. There isn't a more satisfying game to buy — it's action-packed, it requires thinking, and graphically it certainly doesn't disappoint either. It was worth purchasing, so if you don't already have this game, I recommand you try it. :D

Zelda Phampton HOUr glass it good as well.

That's only compatible for the DS though.

~{Metal~Ridley}~

Corrupted........
    Years
    How about Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? It reinvigorates the franchise with the top FPS controls around and has a great detailed storyline of the series. There isn't a more satisfying game to buy — it's action-packed, it requires thinking, and graphically it certainly doesn't disappoint either. It was worth purchasing, so if you don't already have this game, I recommand you try it. :D

That's only compatible for the DS though.

Ill so agree with that Metroid prime 3 is like the best game out for wii i think you sould get it too

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Ahh well thank you for recommendations/suggestions. I have just got back from Gamestop and bought Metroid Prime 3 and Mario Galaxy. I also reserved a copy of SSBB :cool:
    I'm planning to get No More Heroes when I go get SSBB. Once again thank you for helping. TRIFORCE89 feel free to close this thread.

Back