• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen what game version do you prefer? Gold or Silver?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Silver for that was the one I got. It basically boils down to that and my preference for Lugia, really. =p

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Silver. I plowed through that game with a ridiculously high-level Feraligatr, and I still have the good memories.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I was younger when I played gold, I though gold was better than silver (its colour) but nowadays I still prefer gold since I like Ho-oh more than Lugia as a mascot.

Musanim

Musical Animational Machine
    Years
  • Got both, really easy and one of the best.>>> Because you get to Johto and Kanto as well as charming 8bit!<<<

mite75

X3 Canada is just too cute~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2013
    gold, because i wanted a high level luiga X)

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Silver, Lugia is a dragony bird of the sea, Ho-oh is my thanksgiving dinner... that's no phoenix that's a turkey :3

Back