• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game would you like to see remade?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I would want, and am glad, to see that Final Fantasy Tactics Advance is being remade for the DS. I really loved that game, heck, I even got nearly all of my friends to buy the game. We played it for about... 3 hours a day in the summer XD.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    They should remake Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PS2. It had... like nothing in it. They should just sacrifice the graphics a little to put all the fun stuff back in the game. (free roaming, more goals, more stuff to buy, etc...)

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    They should remake Tony Hawk's Project 8 for PS2. It had... like nothing in it. They should just sacrifice the graphics a little to put all the fun stuff back in the game. (free roaming, more goals, more stuff to buy, etc...)

A better game they should remake is Tony Hawk's Underground. It had better areas and a way better story. It was single handedly the most enjoyable Tony Hawk game I have ever played

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    A better game they should remake is Tony Hawk's Underground. It had better areas and a way better story. It was single handedly the most enjoyable Tony Hawk game I have ever played

True, True...
    They should remake BOTH Underground games. THUG 2 is my favorite Tony Hawk game :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I want to see Final Fantasy VII remade since I sent my copy of the original game to a friend and I want to play it again. Plus it'd look awesome and be on the PS3 (probably) so like... win-win?

Otherwise, Pokémon Gold & Silver. They're still my favourite games in the series and I want to play them again. The nostalgia factor for FR/LG was the only reason I liked the games and I suspect I'd utterly adore a GSC remake.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree with Lightning about all of those games, especially G&S. I want Chikorita as my starter again... ;_;

But otherwise, I'd also love to see a remake of Harvest Moon 64! None of the other games in the series can compare to it, in my opinion. Another Donkey Kong game like the one on the N64 would also be awesome, because my brother and I used to play that (and Banjo-Tooie) like craaazy. :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd have to say that I'd love a Twilight Princess-styled Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time<333

Or remakes of Gold/Silver/Crystal. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2008
    I would want blue red and yellows graphics to be better so they should remake them only better graphics.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I would want blue red and yellows graphics to be better so they should remake them only better graphics.

They HAVE remade those. Thats why they came out with Fire red and Leaf green.

But yeah, I would also want a GSC remake. (Wouldn't we all...).

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Half-Life 1 for the PC...

Though there's Black Mesa Source, which is a modded Half-Life 2 game...

The one I'd want to see the most is Pokemon Crystal, with D/P-ish tiles and preferably Sinnoh/Hoenn Pokemon catchable and some version exclusives in the original Crystal are catchable. Like Mareep.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Half-Life 1 for the PC...

Though there's Black Mesa Source, which is a modded Half-Life 2 game...

The one I'd want to see the most is Pokemon Crystal, with D/P-ish tiles and preferably Sinnoh/Hoenn Pokemon catchable and some version exclusives in the original Crystal are catchable. Like Mareep.

Half Life source is Half Life 1 just with the source engine. Though I have thousands of mods for HL1 so it doesn't do me any good.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Any game from the second generation of Pokemon, FF VII (no crappy spin-offs, the original), and Mario Hoops: 3 VS 3 (this time with Wifi and better gameplay).

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Half Life source is Half Life 1 just with the source engine. Though I have thousands of mods for HL1 so it doesn't do me any good.

Yea but it's still basically the same thing.

Black Mesa Source has revamped sounds, voices with improved quality, maps, ect. It's an entire revamp of HL1.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yea but it's still basically the same thing.

Black Mesa Source has revamped sounds, voices with improved quality, maps, ect. It's an entire revamp of HL1.

Black Mesa Source isn't even out yet. I haven't heard any updates on it for months.

And, Half Life and Half Life Source are quite different. Not by much, but it's an overall better experience.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I want FFVII and Pokemon G/S/C remade. FFVII really needs a graphical upgrade, and G/S/C need to have a more fleshed-out Kanto and a higher difficulty level.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    They should have all the 2D Zelda games (Zelda, Link's Awakenng, A Link to the Past, the Oracle duo) remade in 3D. o_O

Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2 (and the first 3 Wario Land games) also need to be remade with GBA style graphics.
    (don't ask)
    And of course, a G/S/C remake for the DS. :P

I want FFVII and Pokemon G/S/C remade. FFVII really needs a graphical upgrade, and G/S/C need to have a more fleshed-out Kanto and a higher difficulty level.
    I've never owned a FF game, but I'd love to see the cutscenes with the same realistic animation as the movie AC.

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    If I recall correctly, FF VII is being remade for PS3 as a demonstration on how the PS3's graphics are an improvement on PS2's. I don't have a PS3 anyways so I don't really care.

Anyways, I'd like to see a remake of the "MOTHER" series for the Wii. Or a Wii Shop Channel download of "MOTHER 1+2". (And Mother 3 for the DS) And of course, a G/S/C remake.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    I'd have to say that I'd love a Twilight Princess-styled Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time<333

Or remakes of Gold/Silver/Crystal. :D

I agree. I'd like to see a remake of Ocarina of Time with Wii graphics, like a 10th anniversary version (OoT has been out ten years, would ya believe it?), but another part of me says it is amazing and a classic as it is, so maybe it is better to leave it untouched.

As for G/S/C remake, I'm all for it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If I recall correctly, FF VII is being remade for PS3 as a demonstration on how the PS3's graphics are an improvement on PS2's. I don't have a PS3 anyways so I don't really care.
    Nah, they just remade the opening sequence FMV and showed it at one of the E3s to wow visitors. Squenix hasn't said a word about an actual remake though.

Back