• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    I usually pick boy but sometimes I'll edit it in pokesav for a whil if I get bored, y'know for a change of scenery.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Boy. No question about it, although once (on crystal) I played as a girl (5 minutes, then I restarted XD).

Divine~Deoxys

Although, just like Kitsune Genetica i pick the opposite gender to myself as i too just play these things to escape from reality (after all, reality sucks ass)

Gimmepienow

Man-Eating Diglett!
    Years
    I'm usually a guy where I'm a guy. But if I'm doing something like a monotype challenge or a speedrun, any kind of stuff where I'm not doing a serious playthrough, I'll choose a girl just for a joke, any other time, I'm a guy.

Caliban

Trying to change my life, brb~
    Years
    Started as Dawn in two, edited the third in PokeSav later.
    I've been male in 1st and 3rd generation, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I have got the girl. because the boy looks a bit like a wanker (or maybe just a mama's boy ) xD.

In Crystal I played as a girl because I like crystal :) . In firered I played both.
    In saphire I play the boy because the girl looks like she has a waggling butt when she runs.

Back