• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in this year?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm in my Senior year of Highschool. :3
    Even though I should have graduated at the end of last year...
    But my mentally-unstabble grandmother held me back in Kindergarten.
    oO xP

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lily said:
    I'm going to 10th grade. Sigh. ;_;
    Trust me. You will find a elite group of friends with your english skills.

*pats Kimi*

I will be entering 11th grade as a Junior. Note to all upcomming sophmores. Be nice to the frieshmen and don't treat them like crap like most high schoolers. You can make good friends with them.

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    i'm going to ninth grade at JCIB, Jefferson County Internation Bacheloreatte.
    It is basically a full school of RLC and Pre-College classes. Not looking forward to the loss of social life due to homework. -__-

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Senior year (12). I'm quite indifferent about it, apart from the college internships. Of course, a good talk with my mother helped things; I've pretty much affirmed my interest in the computers and graphic design fields....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'll be a Junior in high school (aka - 11th grade). Only two more years then I can leave and finally go to college. *will die of anticipation* I mainly despise the students here, the classes and teachers are all right, though. XP

~Kelsey

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I'm gonna be a senior in high school. Need I say any more than that?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Teh ebilness of 8th grade is dawning upon a girl who sucks at math. ;_;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I'll be going to 10th grade, so I'll be a sophomore. What a perfect age! I just get to drive and still enjoy my good years in school. XD

Shorty

Years
    I'm only in the 9th grade but a lot of people say I know more than I'm supposed to. 8D

evilmetal2004

Hero trainer
    Years
    hmm so many new freshman and seniors in here..i myself will enter the 12th grade of highschool soon, very excited about it since its a new high school for me..stupid state transfers. In the end..all im nervous about is college admissions...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hm, there are a lot of us soon-to-be seniors here. I never knew that. *shrug*

Anyway, I'm going into grade 12, my final year of high school. Had a rough year last year so I'm not really looking forward to it but...I'll hope for the best. And hope for a scolarship, too. DX

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    In about 3 weeks, I'm going to be in 9th grade. 9th grade begins High School here, so I'm going to be a freshman. Yay for the new people that no one cares about.

The good news is, I never ever have to go back to that horrible pile of garbage that was middle school!

Back