• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What gym leader is your favorite?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
....Felt like mentioning my favorite gym leader IS STILL Korrina :P

I mean, some favorite things of mine fluctuate, but she's something i'm pretty steadfast about (afterall; she's helped me SOOOO much....<3333).

I will need to think of what my favorite leaders for the other regions are sometime xD lol I think I like Whitney best for Johto and Maylene best for Sinnoh, though :P Afterall, they both have PINK HAIR....(and pink is my favorite color~ ^.^)

Last edited:

FactoriesFarAway

Youngster
Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Kanto: Lt. Surge - Loveable jerk type characters tend to be the ones I love the most, and Lt. Surge definitely fits this archetype in both the anime and later games in the series.
Johto: Bugsy - Bug bro who is still young, but unlike Falkner isn't unskilled and bratty. He wants to research and try his best.
Hoenn: Liza & Tate - I just like their gimmick a lot. I don't care for them as characters.
Sinnoh: Byron - I really like Roark as well, but I can't help but love this father character who wants the best for his son.
Unova: Burgh - Bug bro artist. What's not to love?
Kalos: Viola - Honestly, not a fan of any of them, but I'll go for Viola because bugs and photography.
Alola: Nanu - I find his attitude of being completely indifferent about everything to be really funny. He's so cynical and sarcastic and moreover, realistic. When asked why he lives in a town overrun by thugs, he responds "Because the rents cheap".

Overall: Nanu (though I guess he's a Kahuna and not a gym leader)

Last edited:
Back