• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened in the year of your post count?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Check your post count. What year is it? Now, post something that happened in that year. Yes, I know it will be a different year by the time you post, but use your current post count.

Dolly the sheep died. You should know who that is. The first cloned...mammal...thing.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024

I arrived in my time machine to see what was going on in the year 793.

Meh, not much.

Ayselipera

824 BC

King Shalmaneser III of Assyria died.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

The antipope Clement III dies at Civita Castellana September 8 at age 75 (approximate) after a 20-year reign in opposition to the legitimate popes Gregory VII, Victor III, and Urban II.

Cid

Years
    I have to say before posting, that this, though quite random, is EXTREMELY interesting. :D

Joan of Arc is captured by the Burgundians while leading an army to relieve Compiègne.

And that's according to Wikipedia.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The world was destroyed by the octigonal supreme overlord from planet ziggedy zigofli. I'm sorry I made this up I just don't know any year 6,645.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    The Year 2640:

One country did something to offend another country.

Time isn't linear, it's cyclical...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Apparently, Chuck Norris dies. The public goes crazy and the Apocalypse kills us all.

It's all your fault, Erica.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    • The Chandra Hindu Dynasty ends, thus beginning a time of chaos in areas belonging to modern-day India.
    • The Tenryaku Era ends, and the Tentoku Era begins.
    • Olga of Kiev converts to the Eastern Orthodox Church from paganism beliefs.
    • Birth of Gormlaith of Lienster - Wife of Olaf Cuarran, Malachy II and Brian Boru
    • September 6 — Death of Liudolf, Duke of Swabia

Back