• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happened to Chris Christie?

User19sq

Last I remember, he sold his soul to Trump's taint and went through an Oreo withdrawal.

My theory: after facing legal action from the bridge scandal, Chris went to a snowy region for refuge, and some old dude set him in an isolated cabin where he was told not to make contact with the outside world. Desperate, he called the cops on himself, went down to New Mexico, and started shit with people who were imitating him. Angry, he set up a sentry to ambush the people who took hostage his partner, Jesse Pinkman, and shot up the place. But he's so fat, he got shot by his own sentry. So as Jesse runs off screaming into the night, Chris found some place outside to die as the cops show up.

But that's my guess. Care to cast your own? Or a different guess for some other figure that fell off the public eye?

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • He's probably teaching dance classes.
    What Happened to Chris Christie?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I had kind of forgotten that the rest of the world only noticed him when he was trying to run for President

it's hard to forget him when you live in the state he governs

Back