• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What has your poke found in Amity Square?

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    So, what have your pokemans found there?

I went in there with my Happiny and it found some random accessory and when I went in there with my Torchic I found a berry :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My pokemon usually find the puffs, and rare items.

Examples would be the mushrooms, trunk, etc.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    All I find are berries. D:

Oh, and since we're talking about the Amity Square, how do you get to the other areas where there's items? I haven't a clue on how to get there.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well my Pachirisu helps me find pink mushrooms and sometimes feathers.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    All I find are berries. D:

Oh, and since we're talking about the Amity Square, how do you get to the other areas where there's items? I haven't a clue on how to get there.

When you walk into them warp thingys (lol not sure what they are) don't fully go into it, but turn left or right. I went to the west entrance and it didn't work, but when I did it in the east entrance it got me to the other places with items etc.

My pokemon usually find the puffs, and rare items.

Examples would be the mushrooms, trunk, etc.
    *jealous* I've been looking for the trunk for ages D:

Last edited:
    Years
    All I find is junk there also known as accessories. Occasionally, I will find the random rare berry but I rather ask that one guy in the Park who gives you free stuff everyday. If he gives you a berry, you get five of them.

Lucad

新しいメンバー
    Years
    • Age 28
    • 1F
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Berries. Very lucky to find some on a regular basis (as my coordinating-obsessed friend told me). I do find accesories, but meh, not much.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    One of my pokemon in Pokemon Pearl finds me a lot of the mini pebbles and rocks.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Contest items. i don't go with my piplup anyway. its safe in the PC. meybe sometimes when im bored. i don't wanna evolve it either. its cute like that :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I take my Buneary in there. I usually find pointless contest items, like fluffs and feathers, and never really any berries. -.-

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

Yeah,my pokemon usually find a bunch of accesories.I give the ds to my sister,and she can do it for hours. XD
    Also,i find berries with my Sparkik(AKA pikachu).

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Back