• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Have You Learned From The Internet?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    66. The internet is full of shallow, unintelligent adolescents who try and make a name for themselves by being e-fabolous and "butsin' trollz" It is full of gangs of misfits who band together to bully other misfits, it's full of double standards, bias actions and questionable motives. It is the grounds for a new form of witch hunting, labelling anyone who disagrees with the majority as a troll. Most of all it's full of idiots who take everything too seriously. It's a magnified parallell of reality.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010

j'ai appris quelque français sur l'internet

i learned some french on the internet

oh and that everyone is stupid. some are just less stupid.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    71. I learned many things since I always go to wikipedia and search for some of my homeworks! : D

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    77. I learned the internet drains away my life.
    78. That it makes news exciting.
    79. That old people hating it is a major generalization and all too cliché.
    80. I can't spell well when I am tired.

I swear to god... I typed eighty like eighty times..

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    81. I learned that Jailbait isn't fish food for guys in prison.
    82. Everyone has trolled at least once on the internet.
    83. Boxxy in an amazing attention *****. :D
    84. I also learned you can't say the wh word on PC.

Pass!on

I'll go swimmin' in your eyes
    Years
    85. no matter where you are, people create embarrassingly stupid internet drama. and all you can really do is laugh. because its the internet.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    86: It's a place of masks and faces. Someone can be anyone else, nobodies become everybody, and nothing is universal.

And for those who are unwilling to contemplate, you can look at pictures of cats or something. That's okay too.

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    87. The world is full of trolls and you can't avoid 'em
    88. Most of the world hates one another for stupid reasons
    89. Anglophones are the most obnoxious people in the world (sure, there are some exemptions, but generally they think English > everyone else since it's spoke more. News flash: it's ony spoken more because Britain raped every country a few hundred years ago and forced them to. I wouldn't be too proud, and I'm not, being anglophone myself.)
    90. Having a different opinion on things and not "following the norm" makes you a troll, when it's the individuals who follow like sheep who have been affected by the real trolls of society.
    91. People want power
    92. People with power, even if it's a few extra commands in an online game or the ability to forum ban, can get away with a lot of things normal members would usually be banned / infracted for. Maybe this is a reflection on those in real life who have power, too. I'd bet on it in any case.

Uh, I guess that's it.

Back