• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    SuperMegaSupremeChancellorOfAwesomeSocks
    .. well no, i just used my own name (Collin)

Years
  • Named myself Keizar, had used the name before in World of Warcraft, and i just tend to use too much time to figure out a new name, so i choose to go for the one from WoW i thought would sound best for this.

Zurenriri

Has What Grass-Types Crave
    Years
  • Usually I use "Zuri" which is obviously a shortened version of my username.

However I went with "Noire" for my Black version. Noire is French for Black, and I thought it had a nice effect. =)

Fun fact: My Emerald version's name is Silvyre, and my Yellow version's name is Expirus.

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
  • Black=Sky(MALE): I don't know... I was thinking of Skylar, but Sky seemed cooler...
    White=Dante(In Japanese):It's my real name :D
    Black#2=Mitsuko(Female): My favorite girl in Battle Royale

By the way, the reason I have two black versions is because the second one is in Japanese. :P I thought 'Ah, why not buy the English too'

Years
  • named my OT "Stella" because I love interpol and the song 'Stella was a diver and she was always down' is one of my favorites. (:

also my pokemon are named after cartoons lol

Rocko (pikachu) - Rocko's modern life
    Zero (growlithe) - The nightmare before christmas
    Chomper (totodile) - Land before time 2
    Luna (eevee) - sailor moon
    Cleo (dratini) - pinnocio
    and Magnum (charmander) is just magnum cuz it sounds like magma and he looks gangster lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I named myself Bloo after my username here. No, I usually don't use the rest of my username elsewhere.

mochilicious

the first little piggy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Named myself Minder after my real life nickname. Pronounced Miiihn-der.

Years
  • In Ruby I named my character Terra.

In Pearl, Platinum and SoulSilver, I have named my character Nichole 'cos that's my real name.

When I get Black I will also plan to call her Nichole.

Years
  • I named myself Travis. I always name my self Travis because that is really what my name is.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Male: Touya
    Female: Touko

is it true the name limit is now 5 characters long instead of 10?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I named myself Flora, since I wanted to stray away from the "Hayley" which is what I usually call myself in the game. I don't know why I've always done that though. :/

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i just named myself Kvothe (pronounced as quoth) in my Black game. i named the character after Kvothe in the kingkiller chronicle books by patrick rothfuss.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    I named my character Hilbert as it is the Hero's name the first time around.
    Now I'm playing again I've gone with my own name, Mike.

Back