• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What have you named yourself?

TomTime

Local Yoshi Nut Nut
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Since I bought both versions of the game. I name my White character Tom and my Black character Stenton.

Tom Stenton is my full name.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • I named myself "Kamon" in Black because it's my real name. I usually name the first current-gen game I play after myself, and if I start up the other version I name them after their name in the manga.

Or if I restart I tend to do that as well...

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I name my character John in White. I haven't gotten Black yet, but I will probably pick the female protagonist and name her Sabrina after a good friend of mine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Deeeeerp. My name in Black is エリカ (erika) and my name in White is Erica. Which is just my real name. :/ After naming myself that in White I pretty much regretted it once I made it past the first city but by then it was really too late to bother resetting. I wish I'd gone with something more interesting.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • in my newest run through of the game i named myself Kvothe. i got the name from a series of books

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I restarted my White game and I named myself Xena like I did in HG, but I changed my mind and restarted again. Then, I named myself July again. I'm so indecisive. :3

Years
  • I manedmy self thougar, why? cause i call myself it in EVERYTHING!

I dont even know where it comes from, although i googled i one day, i dont remember the 1st link but i remeber the 2nd being one of my WoW posts and the 3rd being my armory page.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • It's always been my real name. Except along time ago in the Kanto games where I used the name Red.

Back