• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Hoenn and Kanto starters did you receive?

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
    In HG I chose Charmander and Treeko.
    In SS I chose Bulbasuar and Torchic.

Reason in HG: Well, because Charizard is awesome and one of my favorites, and a pure classic. And I've always kind of liked Sceptile, and I needed a good Grass type.

Reason in SS: I chose Bulbasuar because I needed a good Grass Type, and because he's a classic. I chose Torchic because my team was lacking any Fire type moves, and plus, he also gains the Fighting type later on so that's a check for Dark types and Ghost types.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    I chose Charmander and Mudkip. I don't really like the other two Kanto starters, but I like all Hoenn ones, but I had to make a choice!

Years
    I chose Charmander for Kanto, because Charmander is indeed an epic starter, and for Hoenn, I picked Treeko because he was my Pokemon Ruby starter. I do wish there was a Sinnoh starter to get in HGSS.

You can just trade your Sinnoh starters from your Diamond, Pearl or Platinum game.

Back