• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if a genie..

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I wouldn't do it, because if I did, I pretty much murdered someone, and I want a full healthy life, not 10 years deducted off.

Years
    Eh, I wouldn't take it either. Wouldn't be able to live with myself if someone died because of me. And losing 10 years of life? No thanks.

Years
    I wouldn't do it. I'd like some wishes... but not that badly. o_O Nothing I want is worth people dying for, nor for me to lose some of my life.

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Here's my wishes:

#1: That whoever would die would be a bad person and they would deserve to die.

#2: (Not sure if this is allowed...) For 1,000 more wishes.

#3: That in all of those wishes no one would die.

Yay, everything is solved. :D

But if I was ACTUALLY asked this, I wouldn't take it. I wouldn't be able to handle the guilt. D:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I wouldn't take it. Why? Well, wishes have to be worded to your advantage, and I doubt the genie will wait for that. Sure, you can keep the lamp until you have each wish worded exactly the way you'd want it, but I'd rather sell the damn thing. Make a pretty penny off of it, and some other fool suffers instead of you due to some damn loophole that is more of a BS thing.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
    Years
    1. I choose when I die
    2. That power that Hiro has on "Heroes"
    3. Infinite Wisdom

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    1. No life depleted from me or anyone else (and yes, that includes death) as a result of my wishes.

2. Shapeshifting ability.

3. A giant, human-sized hamster ball.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Probably would, just because longevity doesn't really matter to me (but rather quality of life), and that there's only about a 10 out of 6 billion chance that someone I really care about will die. I know, selfish, but the person would die of a pretty quick death. They wouldn't even notice it, so it might even be a good thing in the sense that that person wouldn't have to suffer through a terminal illness or something.

Dunno what I'd wish for exactly. It'd be along the lines of knowing all languages, flying and being able to read minds. But I'd need time to really work out the details.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    1.Wish for immortality that can be turned on and off at will. I would also request that I could choose to die instantly if something goes terribly wrong or if I just get sick of living forever.

2. Find a way to cheat the genie and get infinite wishes. Wish for infinite after I get him tricked.

3. Try to cheat the genie again and carefully craft a wish that would remove the restriction of someone dying. If the genie gets pissed and attacks me, then that's where the immortality switch comes in. If the genie does not attack, then I would keep making enough new wishes to fill up an entire book.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    I still would do it.

1. I wish my friends are happy and no harm comes to them.
    2. I wish my family are happy and no harm comes to them.
    3. I wish I was never born.

Back