• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if one day...

Ayselipera

You were out deep in your yard, a forest, or anywhere secluded for that matter and you happened to come upon a small clearing full of Pokemon that no one else knew about?

Would you tell anyone, either friends or family or would you tell someone else to perhaps make a profit off of them? Either that or would you keep it a secret all to yourself so other people won't disturb them? If none of those scenarios apply to you then what exactly do you think you would do in this situation?

As for myself I probably wouldn't tell anyone. Maybe a really close family member if I couldn't bear to keep it a secret anymore. I wouldn't want them to be exploited by other people whose only intention is to possibly use them to hurt other people or for money.

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    I'd tell my aunty who's a year younger than me and my best friend. It try and find out a method of catching one. Maybe I'd scientifically create my own Pokeball or something. Maybe there would be an unused pokeball in a bush nearby. :P

#Emochu

ujhgjkjhgkujhjkhjkhkhkhhk hjkhj
    Years
    I would show my dad and say to him ''Hah! And you called pokemon rubbish!''

I would most likely encouter a Cubone :3

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    What would happen if I found Pokemon? Well I'll tell you what would happen.

I'd tell someone about it in my excitement and then they'd send me to a mental institution. After getting out of the mental institution two years later I'd realize that Pokemon are a great way to take over the world, so then I'd become president of the US and marry Lady Gaga.

Eventually I really would take over the world and rule with an iron fist until the big cliche comes and I have a heroic epiphany when Lady Gaga threatens to leave me because I'm evil. And probably because she accuses me of cheating on her with Katy Perry. Which I may or may not have done.

Then I'd turn good again after my epiphany and heartwarming music plays as I look lovingly on my Pokemon. And then the world learns that Pokemon and humans can all be friends. Or some cheesy moral like that. The movie credits then roll and the critics give it bad reviews.

So basically if I found Pokemon it'd be like every cliche movie ever on an acid trip. Yeah.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I would call Ken Sugimori immediately and ask him how these pokemon escaped from the pkmn ranch in Setagaya-ku!!!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    If that happened, I'd just tell my family about it, and tell them to keep it a secret from others.

Teto

- - wobbuffan. ☆
    Years
    i'd tell my sister, and that's it.
    we'd have our own pokemon all to ourselves. <3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Me? I'd probably tame them and sell them on the black market. People would pay upwards of $1,000 for a random Pikachu, and then I'll be in the money. >:D

What would happen if I found Pokemon? Well I'll tell you what would happen.

[...]

So basically if I found Pokemon it'd be like every cliche movie ever on an acid trip. Yeah.

What if one day...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Being the greedy good for nothing that I am, I'd exploit them for my own fame and profit. I'm not sure how, but it might be a zoo or Safari-Zone like operation. Or maybe try to sell them for exorbitant amounts of money over eBay or Craigslist.

Back