• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "Israel, be glad you aren't being crushed right now."

Earl had been getting tired of Israel's remarks about him, but he kept his cool as he listened, having returned Judas a long time ago. He didn't like having to work with this douche, but he would if it meant stopping Team Plasma and perhaps having a wish granted from Jirachi, but something didn't seem right. If Team Plasma was gonna try something, the Human Alliance would as well... But what about Legion?

"What about Legion and the Man in Black? Will they have a role in this too? I mean, Legion's leader aims to defeat the Human Alliance and Team Plasma... Makes sense he would try to defeat them," said Earl, his rage leaving him as he thought about Leia and Luke. They had powerful Pokemon, much more than what the Human Alliance had, and that worried Earl greatly.

"I need to get something from the Pokemon Center before we leave. Need to bring my newest capture out to play."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "That would partly be why I asked for your assistance," said Israel irritated, "I have no idea what's going to go down. And stay at the Pokemon center, we need it's Abra to get to the millennium comet's crash site. We can't legally go outside of the U.S without a passport but screw legality were going hijack the Pokemon center!"

Alakazam can learn any type of Psychic ability possible, and that included mind control to a limited extent. Israel was planning to use that ability and others to their fullest extent.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    John

John nodded and walked with Earl to the pokemon center. After they were suffiecently far enough away, he called out Metal, who stared at him quietly.

"Make sure no one hears us," John said to the Metang. Metal's eyes glowed and they were unable to be listened in on by psychic means. John looked seriously up at Earl.

"You need to learn how to block your mind from psychic influences. That's how the idiot back there found us. With his psychic pokemon. You need to learn to create mental shields so tight that no one can penatrate them. Because unshielded as you are now, anyone could break into your mind and make you do things you wouldn't normally do. Like Tydus. And I wouldn't put it past Israel back there, though that would show more intelligence than I've seen him use," John said. He quietly whispered to Earl how to make mental shields. There wasn't a lot to it. He waited for Earl to say something back to him.

(OOC: John doesn't care about Shea getting mental shields. Shea can burn so far as John cares. :P)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Earl nodded to John as he turned on his PC and switched out Mary for the Seviper he caught earlier. The thing was at level thirty-eight, but it already knew some great moves. Surely they would be put to good use. He then named the Seviper while at the PC Izanami as he placed Mary's Pokeball into the PC slot. Within a second, it disappeared as Izanami's Pokeball appeared.

"I gotcha John. That actually sounds a whole lot simpler than it shoud... Now, would you like to see my newest capture?" asked Earl as he tossed the Pokeball, revealing the shiny Seviper in all her glory. Izanami hissed at John and metal for a split second until she looked and saw Earl. She simply slithered up to him and wrapped her body around him. Upon fully wrapped, she licked his cheek with her tongue, causing Earl to laugh.

"That tickles Izanami," said Earl, surprised that the snake Pokemon already liked him as he noticed Metal the Metang.

"Nice Metang there John... I can't believe I gotta work with that prick," said Earl as he began thinking of what Israel said. He was going to marry Yasumi? Heh. Not if Earl had anything to say about it.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura was amazed at this battle. Pearl was putting quite a battle. But was she getting tired at all?

Furball got sent back by the attack. She was getting tired. How long can they hold it? Sky got in front to protect Pearl & shot another Shadow Ball. This battle isn't over yet!

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Pearl was a little tired, but she was not showing it. She got hit by the Shadow Ball, then laughed at how weak it was to her and recklessly rushed in, swiping at Sky with Slash as she passed, but really going after the weaker foe. As she approached Furball, she began the Fury Swipes.

Sweety was watching the battle eagerly. Pearl didn't look like she was breaking a sweat out there! But... She had tried to dodge the last attack and failed. She WAS getting tired after all. But... It was hard to tell that by looking at her. She wasn't showing it at all.

John

"Quite a snippy Seviper you got there Earl. And I caught Metal here as he was trying to kill Shadow. And it may be simple to put those shields up. Keeping them up for a long period of time or while stressed... That will be hard," John said as he hopped up onto Metal so that he was sitting on him like he was a throne. Shadow giggled and leapt up to his lap.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
    Shea sighed. He'd just sat by and shook his head during the Dozens (note, "The Dozens" or "Dirty Dozens" is slang term for an insult fight.) and Israel had just come up with a... potentially deadly idea... He laughed straight up, and Mynh hopped onto his head.

"Hijack the PC? What are you, insane? Just like any hospital, it's gonna be armed to the teeth with guards using both guns and Pokemon! You expect to take down a PC? Even if it's for the right cause, they won't go down easily!"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "They're nowhere near as big as hospitals," said Israel, "Because of their genetic make up Pokemon are easily healed to the point where you just walk in and get them restored in a machine."

Israel then explained his plan, "It's real simple, my Alakazam can make the illusion of a fire and even trick people's minds into feeling the heat, reacting to the smoke, and all of the little things that come with a fire. Basically, my Alakazam will set off the fire alarm, set a fake fire, and deactivate the security camera's. They'll all evacuate with their Pokemon except the nurse who'll be put under a trance. She won't be detectable to the other people again thanks to some Psychic mumbo jumbo. We slip in, release the Abra from it's Pokeball, and teleport to Siberia. Don't tell John that we're going to Siberia or he's gonna do something stupid and go there by himself. Trust me we'll be fine."

Israel hoped that this would work out.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Sky took great damage from Slash. He's close to his limit. Pearl went straight for Furball now with Fury Swipes. With enough strength, she jumped in time to land on her (again) & attack with Return. At the same time, Sky managed another Shadow Ball straight at Pearl.

Aura looked at Sweety for a minute. He still enjoyed the battle they had against Electro. They make a pretty good team. The battle continues as Silver...continues to sleep.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Look," said Israel, "I don't have time to convince you to come so if you decide to help I'll be at the Pokemon center!"

Israel headed off to the Pokemon center to do what needed to be done. He tried to use his Alakazam track Earl and see what was going on but he couldn't

"That moron!!!" said Israel, "He taught psychic shielding to that hick?" Israel didn't like Earl. Something wasn't right with that hick.

And to top it all off he was lusting after Israel's fiance. You just didn't go after another man's women like that!

Israel entered the Pokemon center to see Earl and John. "Alright douche bags here's the plan!" he said.

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
    Shea found the logic and nodded, following a few paces behind just in case. "I see your logic, and I submit to the idea," he said. Mynh was still on his head, of course. Mynh was always on his head. Shea was used to it, by now. He was extremely well-balanced, and his neck was well-toned - Shaymin is the lightest Legend, not the lightest Pokemon.

Nideous

Years
    John

"What did I just get through saying? You don't tell me what to do! However, just because I want to laugh at whatever dumb idea you made, let's hear this plan of yours," John said with a smug look on his face. He could tell by the look on Israel's face that he was mad. And John had a pretty good idea why. Something about him teaching Earl to shield himself. He stepped aside incase Israel had finally caught some more pokemon and wanted to swap. Odds were high that they would not be able to for a while, and he and Earl had already gotten their teams prepared. He gazed impassively at Israel, waiting for an answer.

Jake

Pearl fell to the ground. She had been hit by both the Shadow Ball, which hadn't hurt, and the Return, which had. She got back to her feet and took two steps, then fell to the ground, with a brief yowl. Was she hurt? She was certainly acting that way. She looked up at Furball and Sky with a pained, and frightened expression on her face. Nothing about her, not even her scent or body language, betrayed her guise. For she really was hurt. Though, she was playing it up a little bit. She was preparing her toughest attacks incase they fell for it, and if they did not then she had lost nothing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Sky got worried for a minute. Was Pearl hurt that badly? He walked over to her to see if she was okay. Furball only stood at her spot & licked her fur.

Aura got surprised to see how strong Sky & Furball were. He even told Sweety himself. It's like 2 weak Pokemon were taking on a strong Pokemon. Was Aura weak...or strong? He didn't know. He wants to know. He's hungry!

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Pearl yowled fiercely and used Slash on the stupid and unsuspecting Eevee as hard as she could, trying to claw him and knock him out. When speed and grace did not work, dirty tricks did. And she didn't mind being that pokemon. No she did not, not one bit. She didn't have a lot of strength left, but she knew if she could take one of them out, she could take the other out.

Sweety was so surprised that she squeeled and fell off Aura's shoulder. She rocketed back up to where she had been and chattered angrily. That had been foul. What a low move! Those kinds of tricks simply did not belong in this kind of battle! Such was what she yelled at Pearl, who shrugged and followed up the attack with Fury Swipes.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It was a shocker, but Sky was knocked back by the Slash attack. She tricked him! That low life scum! He rolled on the ground 'til he stayed flat on the ground. Looks like she took out Sky, so now it was Pearl vs. Furball. They were both tired, so it was anyone's game. Furball continued & used Assist, using Electro Ball from Electro, heading for Pearl.

Aura saw Sweety rant at Pearl that it was cheating. He tried to calm her down by patting her on the head, but to no avail she kept on ranting. Perhaps she would stop soon. If she didn't, well...oh well!

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Pearl smoothly dodged the Electro Ball. She began walking around Furball with a wary expression on her face. She was limping slightly, favoring her back leg. Because she really had been hurt. Always plant a truth inside of a lie. Makes things less complicated. She growled and began tightened her circle slowly, bringing her closer to Furball. She was still watching warily. Another thing. She'd have to learn a long range move and an AOE move. As she just wasn't versatile enough at the moment.

Sweety slowly calmed down as Aura patted her head. Soon, she was back to her usual chipper self. She rubbed her head against his and settled back down, watching the fight. It was Furball against Pearl. Pearl was stronger, and faster. But she seemed to have to get close to be able to attack. And her leg was hurt, which may not hamper her dodging, but it would hamper her as she closed the distance. How would this play out?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    How would this play out? Furball wasn't liking this. She's only a Pokemon. How could she win? She decided it best. She forfeits.

Aura's cheeks blazed once more when Sweety nuzzled her head against his. Why does he feel warm inside? It's really weird. He forgot about it when he saw Furball quit. Why would she do that? Was she not strong enough?

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Pearl was somewhat surprised when Furball forfeit the fight. Apparently she had not caught on to just how inured Pearl was. She was limping for gods sakes! The whole battle she'd been toughing it out and not showing any pain. Just her being unable to control herself that well that she was limping showed she would not have lasted much longer. Pearl dropped to the ground with a frumpled expression and didn't move. Now that the battle was over she had no problem showing how bad off she was. She had come so close to fainting it wasn't even funny. Good thing Furball hadn't called her bluff...

Sweety cocked her head when Furball quit and Pearl collapsed. What? Why did Furball do that? She probably could have won! Well, it didn't matter now. Pearl meowed tiredly at Furball, telling her it was a good battle. Sweety still didn't understand why Furball had doen that. She looked over at Jake. Seems falling asleep during the battle had become contagious. Jake was snoozing against a rock, a book laying across his chest. She chuckled and lay herself down on Aura's shoulder. She rather liked it there. It was comfy and his fur was soft.

(OOC: Funny thing is, Pearl would have gone down with the next attack. I guess she bluffed Furball. Poor naive little pokemon. :D)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver had finally woken up, just to see Pearl down on the ground. What happened? Who won? "Jake? Pearl's...down." He called out. Furball Knew she would win, but Pearl was getting really beat, & she told her she liked the battle.

Aura told Sweety what they do now? Training's over, & he didn't wanna stop playing either. He also said he was hungry, his stomach grumbling.

Electro finally woke up & ranted at Sweety he wanted to win. He's pretty stubborn. He saw the nut below, picked it up & threw it at Sweet. However, Aura got it with an irritated look, told him to stop & threw it back at Electro. Electro got annoyed & walked to Silver's side, still mad.

Nideous

Years
    Pearl looked over at Silver and hissed at him. Who did he think he was? She was fine! As if to prove it, she got back to her feet and limped over to the now awake Jake, collapsing in his lap.

"Pearl? You ok? Wait, who won?" Jake said as he pet Pearl, who began purring. Sweety looked curiously around. She sniffed the air before leaping to the ground. She had smelled some Oran Berries. She chattered at Aura, telling him to follow her before running off toward the scent. Jake shook his head at her and turned his attention back to Silver.

"Hm... I've been thinking... What am I doing? I'm a member of Team Plasma. I'm supposed to take your pokemon. But... They all seem so happy. Is that really right, taking pokemon from good people? I know how I'd feel if someone tried to take Pearl away from me. I... I think Team Plasma has lost their way... They are doing more harm than good now. They're hurting the ones claim to want to protect. Someone... Someone's got to stop them... But... I don't think that I'm strong enough to do anything..." Jake said, biting his lip a little. Inside, he congradulated himself. Nothing he had said went against anything he hadn't already been aware of. If he could get Silver to help him, he would be able to get rid of the leader of Team Plasma. Then, he would install himself as leader and take out the HA. After that, his goal would be complete. And with his little brother running around and keeping the attention on him, no one would see what Jake was doing until it was too late.

Back