• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    (OOC: Israel is a pokemon thief now? XD)

The Shadow Ball impact also sent John flying to the ground. He hit the ground painfully and rolled to a halt. He tried to push himself up, but couldn't. His face paled as he saw Israel and Malackai battling, and then Israel's escape. Tempest landed next to him as he blacked out. A fraction of a second later, Buster popped out of his pokeball and shattered the ice surrounding him. Tempest lowered her body and speard her wings as Buster gently lifted John to her back.

"Don..." he said. He pushed the button on his pokeball and returned himself, and then Tempest took off again. The portal was closing rapidly. For a moment she thought she wasn't going to make it. She used Agility again, increasing her speed to the point where it nearly made her ill. She blasted through the portal with a cry of victory, losing a few tail feathers that the portal closed on. She circled around, making sure to keep John far above the chaos that was down below her. She glanced back at him as he lay passed out on her back. He needed help, big time. She turned her attention back to the events below her, looking for a good chance to land.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    (OOC: Mynh went along with him willingly, but yeah, he's a theif XD)

Israel looked at the battle that was still raging on between Earl and his allies, and Giratina. Leonidus was the last one standing; that didn't last long as Giratina shot an Ominous Wind at it KOing it.

All of MiB, Earl, and the Gentleman's Pokemon were lying there in their respective piles fainted. Earl was on his knees bruised; the others were down. Earl got up to his feet and yelled with savage fury, "you think I'm gonna sit here and cower to you, you stupid inter-dimensional F***!!! Go ahead and kill me, but know something right now!!! Our planet dies hard, and it's people won't go down willingly!!!"

Giratina laughed the laugh of a sadist and began shooting some kind of energy through Earl. Earl screamed in pain and collapsed. He was still alive it seemed by his twitching. Giratina then levitated him up and started torturing him some more.

Israel could feel Jirachi wiggling in his arms. It flew into air and saw the battle. "What-what's going on?" it asked childishly. "You released Satan over there, and now he's gonna kill us all," said Israel. "I didn't mean too," it started. "I don't care, let's just end this," said Israel walking towards Giratina.

"Hey, shrimp penis!!!" said Israel to Giratina. Giratina turned around and saw Israel with Jirachi. "I wish for you to go back where you came from and stay there!" he said. "NOOOO!," yelled Giratina. "Yes!" said Collin as a portal to the Distortion world opened and sucked Giratina back into his world. It closed and that was the end of it.

"How can I help?" asked Jirachi. "You can help John over there," said Israel pointing to the unconscious John. Jirachi flew over to John to help him. Israel went over to Earl, and helped him up. Mynh went back to Shea to see if he was okay. It was finally over.

Nideous

Years
    As soon as Tempest saw that Giratina was getting sent back home, she landed. John slid off her back and fell to the ground. The white snow around him was slowly turning red. Jirachi floated over.

"How can I help?" he asked concernedly. Just then a Kirlia Teleported in with a young red haired boy in tow. He was very skinny, almost withered looking. Seven's eyes widened.

"Six! What are you doing here?" she asked as she ran over to him, Eight lying unconcious in her arms. Six ignored her as he rolled John onto his back. Seven reached the two of them as he returned Tempest to her pokeball. He picked up Cinder's pokeball and looked at it.

"Jirachi, you can use your powers to bring Five here back from the brink of death," Six said calmly. Jirachi nodded and gathered up the last of his power. He shone a light on John's body, casting it in a glow as the flesh knitted itself back together. Jirachi gave a long and loud yawn. He floated away with a sleepy look on his face. Six turned his attention to John and Seven. He clutched his heart, but remained standing. He called out Cinder, who roared angrily and fired a Flamethrower at him. Seven screamed, but Six raised his hand and the Flamethrower turned and hit the snow. He then pulled a vial out of his bag and shot it at Cinder, who was snarling madly. Cinder didn't see it as he blasteed another Flamethrower at Six, who again deflected it.

"Six! Stop! Using those powers is going to kill you!" Seven begged as she clung to his arm. Six ruffled her hair and smiled at her as the medicine was injected into the Charizard. He roared, and as he diid so, it got higher pitched and more urgent sounding. Cinder began shrinking and changing his form. When it was over, he was a Charmander again.

"Char!" he said angrily, shaking a claw at Six. Six shook his head and returned the small lizard. He then put Cinder's pokeball on John's belt. Then he collapsed with a loud grunt. Seven helped him back to his feet.

"Hey, champion's kid! You take care of those other two. As for this guy, I got him," Six called out to Israel in a weak voice. He was of course refering to Earl and Shea, both of whom seemed to still be unconcious. Lady walked over to him, and he shifted his weight to her. Seven knew what was going to happen, and she grabbed Six's hand. Then she dumped Eight on his lap, reached down, and grabbed John's arm.

"Later John Macfarline. You'll be seeing John here again, really soon! The two of you are connected deeper than you know. Gah, but I'm willing to bet that you'll never see me again. Take a good look at me Macfarline Jr. This is what will happen to the woman you care so much about if you don't find a cure. Now, I'll leave you to think. Lady, get us out of here!" Six said to Israel criptically. He knew that his appearence would have a deep impact on Israel. He was withered, his skin hanging off his bones. His eyes were deadened and hollow, and sunk deep into his skull. He was white skinned, as white as the snow around them. He couldn't even stand on his own anymore. His Kirlia was carrying him in her arms. Lady then teleported him, Seven, Five (John), Eight, and herself away from the scene.

(OOC: I give you Jirachi back. And don't worry, John is not dead. Six won't make it too much longer though...)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Magmortar smirked seeing Razor Wind coming his way. As it did, his right hand started giving out electricity. He prepared, then shot ThunderPunch at the attack, dissolving it. "Whoa!" Silver was amazed at Magmortar's power. Does Saber even stand a chance?

Iron Tail was about to conect with Magmortar, but... He grabbed Saber's Iron Tail by clashing his cannon & hand together. He now held Saber's tail. Magmortar started spinning Saber around, picking up more speed every spin, then throwing him at a near hard wall.

Silver was starting to get worried. "Kitten. I think we need a new plan." He whispered to Kitten. He started thinking. 'I don't think we're gonna make it...please...win...'

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel stood there mortified at what Six said. He couldn't bear the thought of that happening to Yasumi; he needed to find a cure, even if he had to kill a hundred people to do it! Then he remembered what Six had said about John and him being connected deeper than he thought. He wondered what that meant.

"Ahhh, son of a," said Earl as he got up with his whole body aching from Giratina's attack. "What happened, where's Giratina?" he started. "He's been dealt with," said Israel, "I need to talk with you." Earl walked with Israel to a spot where no one could hear them.

"Cracker, listen to me, I don't like you, I'll never like you, I," Earl started. "Shut up incest spawn," said Israel, "we have one thing in common, and that's our love for Yasumi. She's dying a very slow and painful death, and if there was one thing that I regret today, it's that I couldn't cure her using Jirachi."

"That was going to be your wish?" asked Earl ashamed of his selfishness. "... Yeah," said Israel, "but look, I was thinking that perhaps there may be some thing resembling cooperation between us. You know, to find a cure for her.."

Earl paused and then got angry, "I'll find a cure for her, but under NO CIRCUMSTANCES will I work with a loudmouth little ***** like you!" He then turned away and walked away into the in the tundra.

Israel had a bad taste in his mouth, but he decided to take care of Shea; but first he had to take care of the villains. They were both murderers and had to die for their crimes; plus, he had a promise to keep in killing MiB. He walked to the spot where the villains were laying to see that they were gone.

"Crap," he said, "guess I'll check on Shea."

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: I forgot do I get to control the gym leader during the battle?)

Fire trucks, police cars, ambulences, and news vans appeared on the scene only moments later. The fire had already destroyed most of the building, but the bigger risk was that it would spread to the others nearby. Firefighters hurried to their hoses dousing the building with rushing white water. The fire had also attracted one more person's attention. Riley, the gym leader, had come down to the fire. He ordered his glaceon to fire an ice beam at the roaring flames. Seph recognized the gym leader from the pamphlet and walked over to him.

"Hey you're Riley. I was hoping to go challenge the gym today." Seph said.

"After this fire is taken care of I'd be happy to battle you, but can I get your name first?" Riley responded.

"Sure, I'm Seph." Seph said extending his hand for Riley to shake.

Riley shook Seph's hand and said, "Seph huh? well Seph you best be prepared. We gym leaders don't tend to be easy."

Riley

Riley walked over to his place on the battlefield. He dropped his hand and grabbed Piloswine's pokeball. He grinned at Seph. He hoped this kid would be as tough as Silver and John had been. He liked battling. He didn't like losing, but he was always impressed by tough trainers.

"Alright Seph, let's see what you've got!" Riley said as he sent out Piloswine, his first pokemon.

Jake

"Right. Of course. I'll be down as soon as I can," Jake said over the phone as he drove. It was a bluetooth, so he didn't have to take his hands off the wheel. Vulpix yawned and stretched out in the front seat of the 1996 Toyota Camry. Sweety was bouncing around all over the backseat, her pokeball on a collar around her neck. Pearl was sitting in the backseat watching Sweety spaz out. Jake rolled to a stop near the mountain. There was a small cave. He could see lots of light inside of it. He returned all three of his pokemon, having gotten Pearl and Sweety each a pokeball of their own. He put the car in park and got out. He walked over to the cave. He came out on a small ledge over a large chamber. Looking down, he could see Silver and Kitten battling a large group of Magmar. His first instinct was to help, but something told him that they needed to take care of it themselves.

"Chimchar!"

Jake turned around and saw a Chimchar looking up at him. He cocked his eyebrow at the small ape. Chimchar assume a battle stance. It was clear what this little buy wanted. Jake sent out Pearl, who regarded Chimchar boredly.

John, Six, and Seven

"Five! Five! Wake up!" Seven said as Six lay nearby, his breathing pained and weak. John slowly opened his eyes. He was met by the vision of a girl. She was about eight years old, with long firey red hair. At her side was an Eevee, but his coloring was odd. His fur and eyes were grey, not brown. He had a very annoyed look on his face.

"Ugh... What happened?" John said as he sat up. He was lying on a beach. The sound of the waves relaxed him. His shirt was still ripped and torn, but the great gash Cinder had given him was completely healed.

"Five!" Seven shouted happily as she hugged him. John shoved her away and got to his feet. He took several steps back and bumped into something. It was a Kirlia.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully in his mind. He cocked his eyebrow and looked around. The girl had a look of cnfusion on her face.

"Seven, he doesn't recognise you. You, John, I wish I could tell you everything. But I don't have enough time left. Just know that we are all the same. All bound by one purpose. I'm... I'm out of time... But Seven... You must take care of Seven. The lab in Las Vegas holds more answers for you... Ugh... Seven, sorry I couldn't be a better brother..." Six said, tears streaming down his face. John had vague memories of Six in the tundra, making sure everyone was ok and teleporting him here, wherever here was. He didn't know this person though. The girl, Seven, had tears streaming down her face. Despite himself, he felt a tear roll down his. Six closed his eyes and lay back in the sand. John felt his pulse. Dead...

"Six..." he said quietly, not knowing how he knew his name. Seven dropped down next to him and wrapped her arms around his, crying on his shoulder. The two of them sat there for a time, wordless. Seven crying over Six's body, and John wordlessly comforted her. Eight and Lady soon joined them, and the four of them sat there for a long time.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "Alright then. Ayon lets get a move on!" Seph shouted sending out his Absol.

Ayon barred his canines and growled at his foes.

"Lets start this off right. Ayon Fade tactic!" Seph ordered.

Ayon began to dissipate. He looked like sand being blown away in the wind, but as soon as the particles blew way they vanished. Ayon had used faint attack to disappear from view and now stood happily perched on an ice spire. He waited there patiently and silently observing his foes as Seph did the same.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    A lone figure walked through the Siberian tundra, a figure full of sadness and hate. His name was William Earl Stevens. He hated his life right now; the love of his life was dying a slow, painful death. Worse yet, she'd die loving a man he hated; that man was Israel.

Earl hated Israel with a passion, and it was more than just Yasumi that Earl hated him for. What the real reason was... he wasn't sure. All Earl knew was that he hated him. That, and that Earl was doing something wrong in his life.

Earl had always been the good boy; he had always been polite, he had always treated people with respect, and he had always done things the heroic way. But where has that gotten him? Being a hero didn't get him the girl, it didn't even give him the glory.

Back there in that battle, Israel had saved the WHOLE WORLD while he was just a punching bag for Giratina. And look at Israel! He did heroic things, and had the mind set of a hero, but he did things that a normal hero wouldn't do.

Israel scaring those people at the Pokemon center, and having Earl hypnotize the nurse was a perfect example of this. Israel did what he believed needed to be done even if others would find it morally reprehensible.

"It's dawned on you hasn't it?' said a voice. Earl looked up and saw MiB and prepared for a fight. "Put your hands down, I'd kill you," said MiB. Earl did and said, "what do you want?" "I want you to reach your full potential, I want you to be all that you can be, and I want you William Earl Stevens to KILL ISRAEL.!" replied MiB. Earl stopped, "I wouldn't kill a man just for being a douche."

"You need to learn to," said MiB, "take these words of wisdom Earl, this world doesn't reward decent people. This world only responds to those who who beats it's blessings out of it. Israel does this, and look what he's got. Power, women, freedom, even fame to a degree. He didn't do this by being decent; he did this by grabbing life and beating it within an inch of itself."

Earl dropped to his knees, "but... how do I do this?" he said. "That's why I'm here," said Legion reaching out his hand to Earl. Earl hesitated and then took MiB's hand, and got up. "Tell me what to do," said Earl.

Nideous

Years
    Riley

Riley grinned as the Absol vanished. Piloswine looked around for Absol, but he couldn't see him. Riley could, however, and he pointed Ayon out to his pokemon.

"He's right there Piloswine. Use Ice Shard!" Riley ordered. Piloswine turned and fired the ice attack at Ayon as hard as he could. Riley could already tell that this would be a good battle. He put his hand down and grasped Glaceon's pokeball, feeling the coolness it radiated. Glaceon was ready too.

John and Seven

"Don!" Buster said as he finished carving the stone grave.

Six restes here. He spent his life to save the only family he had ever known. He shall be missed.

John read the solemn inscription... He was still strugling to understand. He had asked Seven about how she and Six had known him, but she was useless. He wished that he had had time to ask Six. The boy, who had only been a few years younger than John, had known what was going on. But now he was dead. And for what? To save him and Seven? To bring them together?

"Well, Lady... I... I guess you're free again..." Seven murmered to the Kirlia. She looked down at the pokeball.

"Your brother gave his life to protect you. Now, I'm going to protect you," Lady said. Seven's face took on a confused look as Lady put the pokeball on her belt. She returned herself and John approached Seven now.

"I know where we are..." he said. She turned to face him. He looked down at her. Tears were still running down her face. She looked hopefully at him. Shadow popped out of her pokeball.

"I finally woke up!!" she shouted happily. She looked up at John and Seven, then zeroed in on Eight. She grinned and walked over to him.

"What will I do now? Six told me I had to stay with you... But you're trying to end everything I've ever known! How... I..." Seven began. Eight growled at Shadow and she batted her eyes at him. John ignored the two pokemon for a moment.

"He wants you to be free. To choose for yourself. Should you choose to remain with me, I'll look after you. I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I promised him," John said. This promise was very important to him. He wasn't going to break it for anything. She hesitated a moment, then drew him into a hug. Then she stepped back.

"We're near the Fire Type Gym in Hawaii. I'm going to go take beat the fire type gym. Then we'll head back to the mainland. Ok?" John said. Seven nodded. They heard a yelp nearby.

"Ouch! Why'd you claw me?!" Shadow whined upsetly. Eight growled at her.

"I told you to back off! I don't like you!" Eight said angrily John walked over and picked up Shadow. Eight huffed and walked to Seven. She returned him.

"Shadow, if someone doesn't want to talk to you, then just leave them alone. Seven, let's head to the city," John said. Seven nodded and the two of them began to walk towards the city that was off in the distance.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel walked over to Shea; he woke up immediately and started crawling backward away from Israel. "Kid, if I wanted you dead you'd be dead," said Israel. He picked up Myhn (OOC: is it Mynh or Myhn?) and said, "you didn't have top knock me out," and followed with something in Latin.

"Yeah, I did, you would've been creamed by Giratina or Malackai. Your Shaymin saved our butts back there, and I want to say thank you for your help," said Israel. "Well, I'm happy to have helped," said Shea, "me too," said Myhn. "Now, how are we getting out of Siberia," said Shea.

Suddenly, there was a flash of light, and then an attractive women ran over to Israel and gave him an embrace. "Ummm, don't mean to be rude but who are you?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mary," said the women reaching out her hand. "From the news!" said Israel alarmed, "how did you know I was here?"

"Oh, it was easy," she said, "I just tracked you down to Siberia after you broke into the Pokemon center!" Israel's heart skipped a beat, "the press KNOWS ABOUT THAT."

"Nope," she said, "I didn't tell them, I figured that you had a good reason for doing it because you're, y'know, you." Israel calmed down, "thank God, look um, you just teleported here, right? Could you take us back to the U.S?" "Sure thing," said Mary grabbing Israel's hand. There was a flash of light and Israel and Shea were taken to Baltimore Maryland.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (Ayon was still invisible, but I'll go along so that we don't need to argue.)

Ayon instantly leapt out of the way. The spire on which he had been perched was reduced to a pile of snow. Even if that Piloswine wasn't too smart it was strong. Seph took this into account then made his next move.

"Ayon wind razor!" Speh commanded.

Ayon began to use razor wind at first, but instead of launch the blades of air at piloswine he sprinted around it forming a kind of whirlwind from the attack. Suddenly Ayon stopped and the whirlwind collapsed in on the piloswine hundreds of sickles made from the air began flying towards it.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: Oh, sorry. XD We'll just say Riley is awesome like that. :P)

Riley

Riley grinned as Ayon ran circles around Piloswine.

"Protect now!" Riley shouted. Piloswine created a shield around himself and the air attack bounced harmlessly off of it. Riley smirked at Seph. He doubted that Piloswine would be able to beat Ayon. The lumbering mammoth was too slow. But he would be able to annoy him and hopefully rack up some good damage.

"Your Absol is very strong. But he can't topple the powerful defenses of Piloswine! Now, Piloswine, use Take Down!" Riley said. Piloswine roared out a challenge and charged with surprising speed at Ayon. Though, while the speed was surprising for Piloswine, it was still painfully slow.

Jake

Pearl dodged the Embers that were shot her way. She charged in at Chimchar and Slashed at his head. Chimchar rolled out of the way and grabbed her arm. He flipped her on her back and drove his fist into her back. Pearl cried out in pain and turned and rolled to try and swipe at Chimchar, but he held her down. She yowled and hissed angrily. He growled at her and punched her in the back of the head.

"Pearl! Go ahead and use Shadow Claw!" Jake said. He was getting worried. She was having major trouble against this pokemon. She clawed at the air, and a ghostly echo flew around and smacked Chimchar in the head. He fell off of her and she got to her feet. Jake lobbed a pokeball at him, and he was sucked inside. The ball fell to the ground and began rovking back and forth.

John and Seven

"Oh my god! What happened to you two!? Poor babies!" the nurse at the pokemon center cried when John and Seven handed over their pokeballs. John scowled. The pair of them didn't look that bad, did they? True, their clothing was ripped and torn. They also had numerous bruises and cuts. And in John's case, scars. He touched the still very visible scars on his face.

"Come on lady, we don't look that bad! Just heal our pokemon so I can get out of here and take the gym challenge," John said. She nodded and did as asked as a reporter came over to John and Seven.

"Hey! I recognise you! You're John Brooks! The hot rookie sensation from the Mainland! We've heard of a new sensation from Baltimore. His name is Silver. He even impressed the Gym Leader so much that Riley gave him a new pokemon! What do you have to say to you-" the reporter said. John cut him off.

"Look, I'm tired of this crap right now. Let me just get my pokemon healed and go battle! Israel, Earl, Silver, all of them can go suck it! I'm going to be the best, and their's not a damn thing they can do about it! Now, get the hell out of my way!" John said angrily. He was given his pokemon back, And he pushed past the reporter to the PC. He swapped out some pokemon and gestured to Seven. She followed him out of the Pokemon Center. He headed for the gym. When he got there, several jets of fire spouted up in front of the door. They flamed for a minute as Seven shrieked and hid behind John. The flames died down and John walked inside. Seven looked at the ground nervously and followed him.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "Detect." Seph countered skipping whitty banter.

Ayon's eyes flashed, and his vision went into bullet-time. Everything slowed, the piloswine practically stopped. At the very last moment Ayon slid to the left. Leaving the Piloswine to lumber into one of the many ice spires.

"Seijol!" Ayon laughed devilishly.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: How many pokemon does Seph have with him?)

Riley

Piloswine roared his annoyance at being tricked into running into a big piece of ice. He shook himself off and turned to face Ayon. He stamped the ground, causing several cracks to appear in the ice.

"Piloswine! Use Rck Blast!" Riley called, a smile still on his face. Piloswine fired a great deal of small rocks at Ayon. He may be slow, but his Rock Blast and Ice Shard attacks were not. He had to get hit eventually.

John

"Welcome to my gym! Here at the Hawaii Gym, we engage in a Triple Battle. We each have a total of four pokemon to use, with no substitutions allowed. Do you accept these rules?" the man said. John looked at him. He had introduced himself a moment ago as Vincent. He wore a red shirt and brown jeans. He was well groomed and looked like he would not be out of place at a board meeting. He stood about 5'10, and was fairly heavyset. He was about fifty years old. John nodded and Vincent walked to his place. He pressed a button, and liquid magma erupted all over the field, leavign several islands for his pokemon to stand on. John sent out Aquanis, Buster, and Breaker.

"Dewott!" Aquanis said happily. He pulled his shells out and stood at the ready. Breaker had a scowl on his face and Buster let out a triumphant roar. Vincent sent out Ninetails, Arcanine, and Houndoom. John smiled. This would be easy. He probably woulsn't even need Cinder.

"Buster, use Rock Tomb on the Arcanine. Breaker, Bonemerang on the Ninetails, Aquanis, Hydro Pump on the Houndoom," John ordered calmly.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (Seph has three. Ayon (Absol), Dane (Gligar), Shocks (Electrike) )

"Ayon counter fade!" Seph shouted.

Ayon began to disipate again, but the first of the rocks from Piloswine's attack still hit before he could vanish. When Ayon reappeared behind Piloswine it was obvious that the hit had left its mark. Ayon retaliated biting hard at piloswine. the attacks barely affected the ice-ground type.

"Ayon back off. New plan." Seph ordered seeing that his prier plan was going no where.

Ayon jumped back still glaring at Piloswine. Seph glanced between Piloswine, Ayon, and Riley. By now most foes let their strategy show through but Riley still hadn't done anything complex enough to be considered such.

Nideous

Years
    Riley

Riley smiled good naturedly at Seph. Piloswine shook off the Bite like a pro. Riley wondered when Seph would pick up what he was doing.

"Take Down again!" Riley ordered calmly. Piloswine roared at Ayon and charged him. Even if the attack missed, Piloswine would crash into another ice pillar. That was the plan. The more of the icy field Piloswine destroyed, the weaker it would become. Already, Riley could see small cracks all over the field. Piloswine couldn't swim too well, but he had two long range attacks. And then there was Lapras, who would be happy to swim in the water when the ice broke. It was just a matter of time.

John

Aquanis blocked the Fire Blast with his shell, sliding back so far that he was almost in the lava. Breaker leapt over him and slammed his club down on the Houndoom, using Stone Edge. Buster had slammed into Arcanine with Take Down. Arcanine growled and use Bite on him, prompting Buster to roar angrily.

"Dewott! Dew!" Aquanis yelled at Ninetails, who was simply sitting off to the side. Ninetails fixed Aquanis with an annoyed lookand did nothing. This confused John, but he had better things to worry about. Breaker, Buster, and Aquanis had their hands full with the other two. Arcanine and Houndoom were far too faster for Buster to hit them hard, and Breaker and Aquanis weren't exactly the most powerful. Then John had an idea.

"Buster! Use Rock Tomb on Arcanine! Breaker, Hyper Beam at Aquanis! Aquanis, use your shell to reflect the Hyper Beam at Arcanine!" John said. Arcanine was the strongest of the three, and so far, he had done the most damage/ John needed to get rid of him, fast. Arcanine was stopped in his tracks by the Rock Tomb. Aquanis held up his shell, and the Hyper Beam was reflected off of it, just as John had thought it would be. Arcanine went flying into a wall, where he hit the ground and stopped moving. Vincent's face was expressionless as he returned Arcanine. Houndoom had gotten the better of Buster and shoved him into the lava. Buster roared and thrashed, but he couldn't escape. He soon stopped fighting and John returned him. Buster was John's most defensive pokemon. So if he was knocked out after a few seconds in the lava, then John knew he couldn't let it hit the others.

"Cinder! Let's take them... What happened to you?!" John said. He sent out Cinder, who yawned and looked at John quizically.

"Char?" he asked, his voice annoyingly adorable. John had been knocked out when Cinder was turned back into a Charmander. Said Charmander was growling fiercely at Ninetails and Houndoom. Vincent paused. For the first time, the old man was not scowling at the rude yuth in his gym. He had an expression of confusion on his face.

"You seem surprised Mr. Brooks. Expecting something else?" he asked, putting the pokeball he was about to use back on his belt. Ninetails padded back to him and he pet her head. Seven tugged on John's shirt.

"You were hurt when this happened, but Six gave Cinder some medicine to counter act when they evolved him. That was why he was going crazy and attacking everything. Now that won't happen. He can still evolve normally. All he needs is to be retrained," she whispered to him. John scowled and nodded. It was too late now.

"Here's what I'm going to do Mr. Brooks. Your Charmander is clearly weaker than your other pokemon. I have a pokemon of my own that needs serious training. So, I'll send out my weakest pokemon. Go, Growlithe!" he said. The puppy pokemon began barking at Cinder, who scowled in a very similar manner as John.

"Char! Charmander!" Cinder shouted. Seven's eyes lit up when she saw the puppy.

"Awe! He's so cute!" she cooed over him.

"That's fine with me! Cinder! Use Ominous Wind! Aquanis! Use Hydro Pump on Ninetails! Breaker, Bonemerang on Houndoom!" John called out. Cinder opened his mouth and blasted a large purple wave at Growlithe. Ninetails fluidly dodged the Hydro Pump sent at her. She returned fire with her own Flamethrower. Houndoom was smacked by the bone when it came his way, causing him to growl fiercely. He dashed toward Breaker, who held his bone in front of him, ready to fight.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    If they were real, we were prohibited to catch them because of wild animals captivity protection laws and to train them and let them battle too because of animal harm protection laws :P.

But it would be cool to be a real Pokémon trainer. :D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Well, see ya," said Shea the next morning. "Yeah see ya," said Israel nonchalantly. "Don't you even know why I'm leaving?" asked Shea.

Israel really didn't care but he decided to listen anyways, "alright, why are you leaving?" Shea explained, "So you know my dream of helping the world right?"
    "Uh huh," said Israel. "You taught me that I may need to do some soul searching before I pursue that dream," he said. "Will 'Dust in the Wind' be playing while you do it," said Israel jokingly.
    "Ha ha," said Shea, "the point is that I saw you save the world yesterday using violence, and I think that you may have been right about the whole Para Bellum thing."

Israel reached out his hand to Shea, "put it here buddy, and good luck with your dream." Shea shook Israel's hand and walked off into the city.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (Ayon is not usign Fissure. he is using a normal attack to form a crack in the ground.)

"Ayon Fissure Tactic! GO!" Seph shouted.

Ayon summoned a tremendous energy and slashed his horn along the ice floor. the ice cracked apart leaving the field in few and far between ice floats. Piloswine fell in first, but right as Ayon was about to Seph returned him to his pokeball and sent out Shocks.

"I think you're piloswine might need some water wings." Seph said looking at the hairy pig at the bottom of the pool.

Nideous

Years
    Riley

Riley smirked when the ice broke. Piloswine swam to the surface and very slowly began to swim to a large piece of ice. Just because he couldn't swim well, didn't mean he couldn't swim at all.

"I think you may need glasses. Piloswine! Rock Blast!" Riley said. Piloswine knew what to do. He climbed on top of the big piece of ice and turned to face the Elektrike. He fired rocks at the ice around him, breaking it into smaller pieces and sending it further away from the other ice. Now Shocks had nowhere to go. He(?) was stuck on a single piece of ice away from the rest of the ice, with no way to dodge except to dive it the water and swim to another place. That would make things far easier for Piloswine. Seph had just made a huge mistake.

Back