• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if you were kicked in the crotch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I would lose my flipping mind after the operation.

So what would you do if some random kicked you between the legs, and tried to run away?

(Girls, can tell me if it hurts if someone kicks there? Cause I'm not sure if its true or not that it doesn't hurt.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd scream and yell at the person who kicked me until they apologize, then tell the nearest person to call an ambulance or a doctor.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • HI I'M A GIRL.

It still hurts, since we just got freaking kicked, but... just like we got kicked. You should add boob punching for girls. THAT hurts.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm a girl but if you put it in a way of "kicked" then yeah it would hurt - Just not as much as a guy.
    If you put it in a way like you were playing soccer and it got hit then it wouldn't hurt XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Well of course it hurts for a girl, you've just been kicked, which inflicts pain...just not as much like a male would have. Not personally had experience of this, but going by logic, yes.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I may or may not do the following things in no certain order, depending on how squarely I got kicked:
    • Grunt, groan, say 'oof', yell in pain or any possible combination of expressing pain.
    • Fall to the ground
    • Writhe in pain
    • Complain loudly
    • Swear enough to make even the most foul of foulmouthed scumbags blush
    • Cry like a little girl
    • Receive a ~+20 Octave bonus to my voice for about 5-10 minutes
    • Lose 100% attack
    • Lose 100% defense
    • Lose 100% speed
    • Plot my revenge
    • Deduct over 9000 points from your mental reputation score.
    • Kick you back, in that zone if possible...if I'm still miraculously standing.
    • Lose my temper
    • Cuss the kicker out
    • ???
    • PROFIT!!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'd try to recover from it as soon as possible then beat the crud out of the person who did it >:D

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • I've been accidentally kicked in the vag by my friend.... I laughed hahaha it hurt a little but not enough to make me cry.

If I was kicked seriously by someone i didn't know I think I'd be too busy going "WTF" to react properly... srsly who kicks a girl in the vag???

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would say why did you do that. Then, if they kick me again I would punch them in the face.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • I would say why did you do that. Then, if they kick me again I would punch them in the face.
    I would punch them in the face, then curbstomp them.

Once they're out cold (Or dead. Not like I'll care enough to check for the difference), I'll say "Why did you do that?"

Kill first, ask questions later.

[/FarSide]

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    it hurts guys like 10x more. I'd kick him right back... 2 TIMES!
    EDIT: Dont for get the ghetto stomp when theyre on the floor

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but getting kicked anywhere is pretty painful no matter where the target is. But as far as the crotch goes, I'm gonna have to say that it hurts just a little bit more than it should. I mean, there is still some sensitive junk down there, after all.

And if someone kicked me and ran away? ...I probably wouldn't do anything unless they were someone I knew. If it's just some random lunatic on the streets then chances are I'll never see them again, so what's the use in confronting them?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • This is...kind of a pointless poll, don't you think? I mean, what do you expect people to say, "I'd enjoy it and ask them to kick me where the sun doesn't shine twenty more times! ^_^" ?
    Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back