• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if.............

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    This is a question i hope will never happen for all eternity:What if Pokemon(& everything related to it) would disappear from the face of the planet(except our memories of everything you've done with it)& replaced by the worst game/anime/cards/novels/manga that you ever seen....

What will you do now???
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    As for me, i have personal reasons as to why i will commit suicide-life is nothing to me without pokemon, its boring without it....I LOVE POKEMON!!!(MY OPINION)

SO, what will you do if pokemon is gone???

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
  • Do the same thing as you.

...Either that, or "have" the idea, and make tons of money. >:3

...Anyway, life without Blaziken is useless. ;_; *huggles Aaron*

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    So basically that's "what if Pokemon were completely replaced by Yu-Gi-Oh".
    I'm going to get hit on the back of my head with a frying pan for that. xO

I'd find something else which I've already done considering how many Halo Custom Edition maps I'm currently downloading.

Euphoric Magikarp

Magikarp ~<3
    Years
  • Just tell someone the idea at Nintendo and make billions :3. But suicide over Pokemon would be the dumbest thing anyone could ever do, I can understand liking or being obsessed with the game, but still.

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
  • So basically that's "what if Pokemon were completely replaced by Yu-Gi-Oh".
    I'm going to get hit on the back of my head with a frying pan for that. xO

Oh yes you are! *Hits with frying pan*

Anyway, I would cry with my friends for a day then get over the loss and make friends with a pidgeon that I would call Pidgey. Lol.

Years
  • Seriously I gave a plausable reason for that in my "How much has pokemon changed our lives thread" (Pg. 6 PM General) This was the actual reason for me making that thread but puting the reason of how it affected our lives gives people more of a reason to answer.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I'd say:

"Oh."

And then get on with my life. I mean, I love it, but it's not exactly the whole purpose of life.

Years
  • I would find a way to re-make it, of course. Or at least get the idea out there.

I'm sure the fanbase of pokemon would eventually make a collective effort to re-make it. I'd want to help too.

Years
  • Sure it would suck, but its no reason to commit suicide. You need to get a life if that's the case.

On a side note, Yu-Gi-Oh sucks.... Bite me! :P

Darkaoz

Compulsive Procrastinator
    Years
  • Eh....I'd get over it...I do love Pokemon....but not enough to be completely heart broken if it ended....I'd find something else to...'obsess' over...Like Naruto...oh wait...already obsessing over that xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Alright, yes, Pokemon is great and all. But I don't see why you guys think life would be useless without it. XD There are other things that are so much better, you don't need pokemon to survive. And none of you should resort to suicide because of an anime. XD Yes, it would be sad, but not that sad. o__o You could get through it. o_o I guess I would just sit back and find another game/anime show to play/watch.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Sure it would suck, but its no reason to commit suicide. You need to get a life if that's the case.

it would be worth commiting sucide,im tottaly obssesed with pokemon,nothing to do,i can't get over it.....

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • You know what? I have a small cushion for my sleep and I treat it as a Pikachu. (Idiotic, huh?)

So if THAT happened, first I would scream, then complain to Nintendo, then I would get on with my life. Who knows? Maybe it'll come back.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    So if THAT happened, first I would scream, then complain to Nintendo, then I would get on with my life. Who knows? Maybe it'll come back.

i said when all traces of it are erased from the face of the planet-including Nintendo.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Well I do love Pokemon mainly for the sake of Nostalgia more than anything so I suppose I would make some art or express my feelings some way or another..
    I honestly don't know but I wouldn't kill myself...

Back