• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Then you would take your eyes off of it at one point to brag to people, and it would disappear. Then you would get sad, lay in bed, and get electrocuted by the Stunfisk hiding under your bed, and it would slide its paper-thin self out and make a lol face.

What if all 649 Pokemon were available in the next Smash Bros. game as assist trophies?

Years
    A lot of people would be playing a lot more vigorously , including myself.

What if in the next gen game the fire starter doesn't evolve into a fire/fighting type?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    I'd point and ROFL at you >=)

What if ALL the water, fire, and grass Pokemon go extinct in three days, including half types?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    then i would fire my lazarr
    what if my classmates werent pokemon hating idiots and stupid jerks(pretty sure they dont have accounts)
    what if you dont wanna answer the first question?

Last edited:

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    ^Didn't you already ask that?

Then i would discontinue.

What if the cake was a lie Hitmonchan could Falcon Punch and Hitmonlee could Falcon Kick?

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    then captain falcon would get angry

what if the 3rd gen remakes were called rock-hard ruby and solid sapphire

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
    Then there would be no anime and we wouldn't know that Pokemon say their own names when talking.

What if gameplayer56 hated Latias?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Then floods of strange names such as:
    Jerk, Weirdo, Freak, Dunce, Poop, etc. would come in.

What if Pokemon made a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Game...with only one dungeon and four floors...

Back