• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    ^Sig away, my friend.
    Then the fans of each would become fans of both Pokemon and Initial D, even though I don't know what Initial D is.

What if Team Plasma used Water-types?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Then they would try to flood the world with water pokemon and possibly join forces with Team Aqua.

What if the shadow triad were really hot girls?

Last edited:

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    @deoxys121, Will sig in a minute, also google Initial D, its a great show.
    Anyways, then, the theory that the Striaton City Gym Leaders are part of the group is proven wrong.

What if Pokemon & Digimon were to cross-over?

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Then we would have insane battles to the death between pokemon and digimon.

What if Team Rocket and Cipher formed an alliance?

(I hope I don't get ninja'd!)

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    If you mean me, then life would be horrible as I can not marry Latias, but if you mean someone else, then the person would probably enjoy being a Latios.

What if Pokemon were to cross-over with Elfen Lied?

Years
    Never seen/read it, but it looks like Diclonii would just be more trainers. Might end up cool. (why can't you marry Latias just because you're Latios?)

What if Inanimate Objects turned into Pokemon all over the world?

Years
    ^Have you ever SEEN what kinds of combinations some people do to get pokemon with good IVs? *bleh* Brother/Sister is NOTHING compared to that kind of stuff. O_o

I wouldn't play all that much. It would probably be WAY too laggy.

What if IVs and RNG Abuse didn't exist and people would actually have to WORK to make pokemon good?

Years
    There'd be too much drama. It wouldn't make very good television to the Videogaming Audience

What if Spiritomb and Sableye had an ability that made it have weaknesses to all types?

Back