• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Years
    Episodes as in on TV? I wouldn't really watch it. I can't really imagine liking it all that much. I don't like Talking Pokemon. xD

What if the Pokedex were infinite?

Years
    I think it would be possible. If any humans were left, they'd start capturing them.

What if Pokemon were more realistic in the game (hunting other pokemon and such)?

Years
    Then dinosaur fossils would be VERY different. The Pokefans would find a way to revive them as in the game.

What if the anime had GenII Pokemon in the first season (since they showed Ho-oH in the first episode)?

Years
    The PokeRap (and many other great songs from the first season) would be horrible in comparison (and I LOVED those songs).

What if Pokemon made a game that's completely Non-Linear (battle gyms in any order, level of trainers would be controlled by Gym Badges (including the gym leaders themselves, no REQUIRED HM moves to get to the main parts of the region, but extras would be hidden in those spots)?

Years
    ^We're almost to the point of HMs being useless already. xD The only HM ever needed was Cut in GenV.

Then she would come and marry you and you'd be happy forever.

What if Arceus was the God of Abrahamic Religions?

Years
    Then Pokefans will fund a Rocket to Mars sooner than any Government Program could.

What if you had a choice of becoming a Dunsparce or dying?

Years
    I would dig a hole personally to find them.

What if Pokemon lived on the sun (and what pokemon would most likely be living there?

Years
    I would grab all I could and hope for something good.

What if you were turned into a Random Pokemon Egg?

Back