• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...?

Years
    I would invent a Time Machine and go back to get a Pokemon for myself.

What if Pokemon existed, but only the ones that nobody likes?

Years
    I would hope that they don't end up like EA or Activision and release a game then make you pay for the patch that makes it work (have you heard about MW3's Multiplayer yet?).

What if Pokemon was made like ET (A.K.A. Worst Game in History)?

Years
    ^You have to buy a $70 game AND pay for a XboX Live Subscription (if you're on XboX. if you're on PS3, you're lucky) AND you have to pay for a SUBSCRIPTION TO PLAY THE MULTIPLAYER MODE!

They would most likely be in the Bermuda Triangle (it explains a LOT).

What if we're the only two that ever post to this thread?

Edit: Damn... Page 21 IS just us. xD

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    ^Sony FTW
    Anyways, then BinaryPeaches would come in, post something, & replace your question with something Pokemon related.

What if the company announces that they know the exact location of Pokemon?

Years
    ^It's related to the PokeCommunity. I was asking why no other PokeFans were posting. That counts as Pokemon Related.

I would hold their leader captive until they released the information of WHERE they are.

What if we could all have one and only one pokemon as a loyal pet for the rest of our lives (but it can't be a Legnedary)?

Years
    ^Agreed on that Female Gardevoir. xD If I can't have Meloetta, Gardevoir is the next best. I just don't like her because it's so overdone. EVERYONE loves Gardevoir, so I don't want to sound like everyone else.

It would have to have GOOD CGI for me to watch. I don't like CGI that looks like the artists didn't put ANY work at all into it.

What if Nintendo mixed all their GOOD games (LoZ, Mario, Pokemon, etc.) into a game that's NOT in the Super Smash Bros. Family?

Years
    ^Who doesn't like Gardevoir?! She's awesome!

Didn't they already make the Pokerap? Or do you mean Game Freak? It would be a hit song. I love a TON of the music in Pokemon. It could be a bit controversial if it were to the Lavender Town Tune, though. O_o

What if Humans were enslaved by Pokemon in GenVI?

Years
    Then the Anime would be more popular among the Videogame Players.

What if the Game Freak quit and we were left only with PMD?

Years
    It would probably be big on the Wii, but ultimately not very good.

What if Game Freak didn't produce games in English Translations and we had to rely on Bootleg?

Years
    Then you wouldn't be in love with Latias and the world would end.

What if you could be a pokemon for a day?

Back