• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    TsukiHouou: I love the moon, so I used Tsuki. Houou is Ho-oh's Japanese name, and is also Phoenix in Japanese. I love phoenixes, so yeah.
    The Solitary Angel: Over the summer, I re-addicted to playing Riviera: The Promised Land, and one of my favorite characters has the title The Solitary Angel.

zer0vrs

Zero Virus
    Years
  • well, zer0vrs is The Zero Virus from Mega Man X5. im a big mega man fan, actually, X is my favorite, but i think Zero looks cooler, which is the reason hes in my sig and my avi.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Jax Malcolm is my penname across the 'net (save for a few places where I may go by Lady Jax or Spica), but to be specific...

Jax = random first name I happened to like
    Malcolm = character from the webcomic Demonology 101

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
  • Kaiora: Well, I was having a bit of a username-block, and am a Kingdom Hearts fan. So, my favorite KH pairing would have to be Kairi and Sora, and I just ended up combining their names.

Natsumi-chan: I love the name Natsumi, but it was taken.

by some person who doesn't even come here anymore. mrf.

Natti: Mizuki gave me the nickname Natti after we started to talk, and Natsumi-chan was getting a bit too long so yeah. I think it's cute. :3

AS V.1

RageGraphics(tm)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    I'm a wrestling fan so there's this wrestler called Matt Hardy who used to use a character: Matt Hardy Version 1.0. So I took it, took out the .0, and replaced Matt Hardy with my initials: AS.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    heh. Rei Kon, from Beyblade.

I used to be still am so obsessed with him!! <33 awe, gush he's Shmexy =3
    Anyways, My sis made it up, and I just used it.

Thus, Miss Kon. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    well i watch stargate and one of my favourite races is the Tok'Ra and my favourite place is Atlantis so atlantiantokra as in a tok'ra from atlantis

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    Axaj: A, X, and J are my favorite letters.
    Ajax: A powerful Greek warrior.
    Newo Jr.: I'm obsessed with Newo.
    Almost, but not quite: I dunno.

Chaos~Order

target selected: shiny Lapras
    Years
  • Tha Pkmn Prodigy- this was my old username here, but i dont use it aymore. i liked it cuz i guess it was sort of original to me..and i liked to think of myself as a pokemon genius lol

Chaos~Order- i chose this name cuz i thought it was original..and i liked the fact that chaos and order are exact opposites and one couldnt exist without the other..and like i said it was original and i've never seen anyone with a username like that :cool:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • well two things influenced my old name.

I was signing up for runescape (lol dumb me)

SOO I thought

Mithos- Greatest name from the greatest game eva! ToS
    Kid- I was only 10 at the time.

new name-

~ Tilde's look cool
    Mithos- same reason.

I took the kid out because it looked stupid =P

pokenaruto

Prefect=Pokenaruto
    Years
  • Well i like pokemon and naruto so when i regestered i thought about pokemonnaruto but it looks weird and i wanted to change it because someone may have that name so i took out the mon part of it and i became pokenartuto.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • It's simple;

On the day I got my account, my cousin(Or was going to get) a Manaphy, so I just did that thing where I remeber the last thing I was thinking about.

Then, for numbers, my cousin suggested 1128 since I think one of his friends used that set of numbers alot.

So, Manaphy1128

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Esmas, hmm... I have no idea whatsoever. The only small idea I have is that it sounds cool. And my old name, Necrod... came from my older username "Necromancer Devil" and I shortened it.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • my username is from a supposed shiny I thought I encountered once in Emerald, buy now I'm not so sure.
    I hate it, but can't really think of anything else better.

Umm... how can you encounter a Magnezone in Emerald?

I like penguins thats all... I don't like this username... see my sig

Back